Thread: PowerPoint 2010: black background on the theme effects impossible to remove

PowerPoint 2010: black background on the theme effects impossible to remove

Hello, wanting to use a presentation made with PWP 2007 PWP 2010, I found myself with a black background on all my items (including SmartArt). After searching, I realized that in the active theme, the effect has selected a black background. And I'm changing my color themes, or even from a blank document, I still have this black background on the theme effects. How do I find a list of effects identical to that of PWP 2007, without the black background? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Re: PowerPoint 2010: black background on the theme effects impossible to remove

Have you tried to repair PPT?
    • Click Start, click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on PPT 2010 to repair, and then click Edit.
    • Click Repair, then click Continue. You may have to restart the computer after the repair is complete.

Does it rule your PB?

For information, I uninstalled and reinstalled the program. After a first opening in which I did the same thing, I began to create objects, and then I saw the best. This behavior seems very random and I fear one day have my presentations that become black without warning. So please tell me what to do in order to get rid from this issue.

I just tested, and the answer is unfortunately not. Always the black background on the effects ... This looks very much like a bug. What I'm going to go back. Thank you for pointing. But it is really irritating one. And because of this I am really disturbed. So if you guys have any of the idea related to this then please help me as soon as you can do.