Thread: Toshiba Satellite: Microsoft word 2007 business edition crashes both while running and during exit

Toshiba Satellite: Microsoft word 2007 business edition crashes both while running and during exit

I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my Toshiba Satellite laptop with the windows vista platform, recently installed the Microsoft Office 2007 Business edition in my machine, which was working fine, but suddenly from last two days I see a problem on that. Whenever I close the office application windows it freezes for some time and this also happens during running the application. I sit a software issue or any else. I asked my many friend those are using this version of office application, no one is facing the similar issue, so is this for the machine? Any information regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Toshiba Satellite: Microsoft word 2007 business edition crashes both while running and during exit

I suggest you to try another version of Microsoft office in your machine, like the office 2003 version. Install that one and check whether this problem is also occurs in that version also, if it happens there also then be sure this is for the machine problem. And if the Office 2003 running smoothly, then I recommend you reinstall the application program in your machine. For that go to the control panel and the n proceed to Program and feature tab menu. Now look for the application name, select it and click on Remove or Un-install. After completion of the un-install process remove all the files from temporary folder and from the directory also. Now reboot the machine and go for the fresh installation of that application version. I hope after that the problem will be solved.

Re: Toshiba Satellite: Microsoft word 2007 business edition crashes both while running and during exit

I had the similar issue with the office 2010 application; I was upgrading that one with the 2003 version. It was repeatedly stopped or freezes while I first time click on the application icon in a day. At the starting it takes a lot of time to start the application. I was thought that it is for my RAM, which is having a small size in order with the other parts in my HP computer. And I was decided to upgrade the RAM, and go for consult with a technician, but after visiting there I found that the problem is other one, this is simply the problem with the software application. He suggest me to repair the application, I did the repair process in this way, proceed to the installation file under the start menu where I click on the un-0install file and in that window I select the repair option, after the complete process, I reboot the machine and the problem is fix. I suggest you to go through this process to solve the freezing problem.

Go to the control panel and then proceed to the user account tab, select the existing account name and select the delete option. Now go for to create another account in your windows platform, select the administrator as the account type and create the account with the appropriate user name and password. I hope now you will not see the problem in Microsoft office 20070application anymore. After creation of new user account copy and paste all the files from older account into the new account. And if you are attached any default printer with the Microsoft word then before the installation remove them from the setting. Disable all the add-one from the word application. And after changing the user account reboot the machine for applying changes which for the other applications.

As per my opinion I also suggest you to check the add-ins which are categorized with office 2007 application tool. i also have an experience with the similar issue and found that the add-ins of the office tool applications are the cause of this type of problem, then I simply disable them by locate the path from help option of the application. The add-ins which are available in different form in office tool, those are pre-default categorized in that application. I am just mentioning the categories those are compatible with tool are like, 1) Active Application Add-ins: under that those add-ins are listed which are currently active with the office tool. 2) Inactive Application Add-ins: here all are listed those are present in your machine but they are not currently loaded in the office tool, as for instance the XML schemas or the smart tags. In the COM Add-ins dialog box COM Add-ins are stored, if you are willing to enable or disable then you have to access that dialog box for do any one of the operation. 3) Document Related Add-ins : here those add-ins are present which are activate or present for the current open document in the application window. 4)Disabled Application Add-ins: all the automatically disabled add-ins are listed over the dialog box, which is caused for the sudden application tool crashed or for not working properly.