Thread: Microsoft Office 2010 does not verify license

Microsoft Office 2010 does not verify license

I am using office 2010 on my machine from more than a two years and I was not facing any issue regarding it. But unfortunately from yesterday I am facing some problem with my office 2010. Yesterday when I was trying to open my outlook 2010, then it gave me the error message saying that the license cannot be verified and in order to repair the installation I will require going to the control panel. I have tried to repair the product by uninstalling it and then reinstalling it, but even this is not solving the issue and I am still getting the same error message. Now I am looking for a solution in order to solve this issue, so please provide me the help. Thanks.

Re: Microsoft Office 2010 does not verify license

I think that your problem is related with the registry. So I will like to provide you a solution for solving that issue. First try to go to the start then go to run. I am providing you a value which you have to copy and paste in the run window" reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} /v UPPERFILTERS /t REG_MULTI_SZ /d PartMgr /f ". After doing the copy past, now press enter and after that try to restart the computer. Once the restart is completed try to open the outlook 2010. I hope that it will work now.

Refer this solution it will help you out. Try to make the search for the “ospp.vbs” file on your computer. Now open the command prompt and type the following in it.
    cscript "Path of the ospp.vbs in double quotes" –dstatus
    Here you will require entering the MAK/PID key. Then type the line given as-
    cscript "Path of the ospp.vbs in double quotes" -inpkey:<product key>
    Here you will require activating the trigger. So type the following line-
    cscript "Path of the ospp.vbs in double quotes" –act
    Now try to enter the following line in order to check the status of the license.
    cscript "Path of the ospp.vbs in double quotes" -dstatus
    Now you will come to know about the license of you outlook 2010. So try it out as it will help you in overcoming you problem.

I greatly need your help on one of my problem. I am not able to activate Office 2010 in my machine. I have tried the above solution of adding the key in registry, but it is not solving my problem. I am using a registered version of office 2010, so why I am facing this problem. I am really frustrated with this issue now. If you have any suggestion regarding this issue, please do help.