Thread: Outlook 2010: How to disable Junk Mail filter

Outlook 2010: How to disable Junk Mail filter

I am using system with windows 7 and also installed outlook 2010 from many years and always disabled the Junk Mail filter in Outlook and never got any issue with the previous version which I was using in the system but when I reinstalled the outlook 2010 and in spite of disabling the Junk Mail filter I carry on to have mail forwarded to the Junk E-mail file. I identify that Outlook is affecting the messages there as the title states "This message was noticeable as spam by means of the Outlook Junk E-mail filter." I have no conventions to define other than the default patent Categories regulation. This morning, at the same time as I was viewing messages that had been place in my Junk E-mail directory, I clicked on Junk Email alternatives from inside that message. Much to my shock, it was put to low down. I blocked the message and clicked on Junk Email alternatives from my Inbox and it was put to No regular Filtering. I observe that the Window Title bar specified "Junk Email Options in the mailbox option. Where do get the settings for the Junk Email alternatives for every individual mailbox? Please help me.

Re: Outlook 2010: How to disable Junk Mail filter

It is achievable to put out of action to the junk filter entirely by editing the registry. The key will discontinue all filtering and immobilize the Junk E-mail alternatives button. If you do this first you need to generate a fresh default .pst file and the junk directory will not be formed. To open the registry editor you have to type the regedt in the start and then search field or also you can use the run command to open this registry editor.
    • For the outlook 2007 you can use the following key to edit the registry first check out that it does not exist if it is not there then use the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\office\12.0\outlook
    • For the outlook 2010 you can use the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\office\14.0\outlook. I think this will help you to get the desired solution.

As you want to know how to get disable the junk mail filter in outlook 2010. Then I want to tell you that it can be done by using internet explorer for this action you have to follow the steps given below:
    • First of all click on the option which you can get on the top right corner of the screen.
    • Now after this selects the junk mail which is available in the left.
    • And then change the option to don’t filter the junk e-mail and then save the changes which you have made.

There are two modes of changing the needed change you want to get into the outlook 2010. First you can disable the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2010 using the details given below:
    • Go to the home tab and then proceed to the delete option and then click on the junk button after clicking on the junk button you will get the Junk Email Options and then click on that option.
    • After completing the above step just go to the option tab and then click on the No Automatic Filtering and after this I think you will get the desired solution.