Thread: From where and how BCM 2010 can be downloaded?

From where and how BCM 2010 can be downloaded?

I was using the Microsoft Office 2007 and I had purchased the Business Contact Manager. I had done this so that if there will be any further release from the Microsoft regarding the Office then I will have the upgrade to that version along with the Business Contact Manager with me. Now when I have successfully upgraded to the New Microsoft Office 2010 but yet I cannot find the Business Contact Manager that the Microsoft had promised for. I really want to have this for me as I am really finding it hard to contact and reply the Customers as I am not having this feature here with me. Any word on this will be appreciated. I had heard that the owners of the Microsoft Office 2007 will have the Business Contact Manager without any extra cost if they upgrade to the Microsoft Office 2010. Please any words in this matter.

Re: From where and how BCM 2010 can be downloaded?

I think that you have not properly upgraded the Microsoft Office in your case or else you would have really got the Business Contact Manager that you are talking here. I would suggest you to make the upgrade once more and see if that can help you in gaining the Business Contact Manager so that you can move forward with it. I can understand how hard it is to miss some of the features that you really like and when one get use to it.

I have the solution for you but the thing is that you will have to go back to the Microsoft Office 2007 as I have seen that the download for Business Contact Manager 2010 is currently unavailable. So I think that you will have to wait for the arrival of the Business Contact Manager for the Outlook 2010. In the mean time I would suggest you to use the Microsoft Office 2007 and the Business Contact Manager which is there in this version there. I am sure that you must have understood what I need to explain you here. Wait and see for their official announcement.

Completely disagree with what you have mentioned here above my friend I have seen that the Business Contact Manager for the Microsoft Office 2010 has been released and it is available for use. I think that the issue in your case is that you are not at all able to have that thing properly and hence you are getting this issue. You can have the upgrade again and this time I am sure that you will have the proper thing for you.

If you are not able to have the Business Contact Manager for the Office 2010 then you can download the same manually from the official site. You can download the file from the official site of the Microsoft. You can search it there or if you want to have the direct link for that then here it is: BCMv4-Beta-ServerWizard-x86-en-US.exe. Click on the link and have the download for you. Install the Business Contact Manager by clicking on the .exe file and get it installed on your system.

You can download the Business Contact Manager by clicking on this link. After you install the package just try to follow the instructions below and follow the steps so that you can install it correctly for your Outlook.
    • Download the file by clicking the Link that has been given above.
    • After that simply save the File to the hard disk
    • If you are running any other applications just quit that and proceed with the instructions
    • Now double click on the .exe file
    • Follow the instructions that appear on the screen
    • If at all you have ended up with something wrong then you will be required to uninstall the Business Contact Manager and for that you will be require to go via Control Panel

See if the file that I have presented above really solves the issue. I have given you the location as well as the way by which you can have the have this for you.