Thread: Sending email from MYOB results Allow or deny prompt

Sending email from MYOB results Allow or deny prompt

Whenever I try to send any email from MYOB then it gives Allow or deny prompt. I have already set “Do not warn” in trust center programmatic access setting. I have the ownership prominent authorization for MYOB as well as its holding folder. I tuned off the UAC but still getting the same problem.

Please tell me that why this is prompting me for this and how can I disable this.

Re: Sending email from MYOB results Allow or deny prompt

You are at the right place because I know the solution for this. It is very easy to disable this prompt. To this the first step is to go to the UAC setting and from there, you have to disable all. Once you are done with this then you should reboot your computer. When your machine get start again then you have you install the click yes free software that is a free edition. Just click here and this will open the download box. Save that file on desktop and install it. This will solve the problem that you are facing.

I would like to tell you that the programmatic access setting have an effect on just applications which is used by the Outlook objects. If the MYOB is making use of CDO objects otherwise Simple MAPI then the programmatic access setting from the Outlook will not have any outcome. It may be probable to immobilize prompts intended for CDO objects as well as Simple MAPI with Group Policy Objects.

This is well known that the security was setup in Outlook 2000. Majority of us rephrase some commercial code 10 years before. CDO is having more tight security as compared to the Outlook object model and it is since 2000. We are making use of different API's. The restrictions of Simple MAPI have been identified for above a decade. MYOB has had abundance of time for rewriting their code in place of that they can also hire somebody who has the knowledge of what they are doing to perform so for them. If they are not doing that then no fault of anyone other than their own.

You have to change all the restricted calls from the Outlook object model along with the Extended MAPI. Or you can also use the alternate API like Redemption.