Thread: Microsoft Outlook outbox send problem

Microsoft Outlook outbox send problem

I have a large attachment with me and I want to send it but the thing is that I can not. It is there in the Outbox and really want to have the suggestion on that. The file that I am trying to send is of 23MB. I have been trying this for many days but really cannot succeed with this and hence I want to have the suggestion on this thing. Will I be able to have that done at all? In addition to that if there is no chance that the attachment can be sent then please let me know by which I can delete the message from the outbox here. Please come up with the suggestions soon.

Re: Microsoft Outlook outbox send problem

Actually you cannot have that large amount of the file to be sent in a one go. Well you can definitely do that but for that you will have to make three attempts for the same. The maximum size of the file that you can sent at a time is 10MB and not more than that. This is the limitation that the Microsoft Outlook has. I would suggest you to break the files in each group of the 10 – 10 – 3 MB and then try sending the file that you want to deliver. I am sure by doing this you will have the success in getting the go of the message with the attachment. If at all you find difficulty in doing that then you can try for 9 – 9 – 5 MB combination and see if this time the file or the attachment gets delivered properly.

Yes what has been suggested above is definitely true. The size or say the limitation that you can have on the attachments is the 10Mb and if at all you have a file that is much more then that then you will be required to break that part. For doing this breaking I would suggest you to use the Software called WinRAR. You can have that from the official site. Well try this and see if you are able to send the message and the attachments this time with this trick in your pocket. If at all that does not help then I think that there is something wrong in the setting of the Outlook and it will be advisable that you have the reinstallation of the Microsoft Outlook again on your system. See what the case with your outlook is.

If you are using the IMAP and you want to delete the Messages that are there in the Outlook then you can follow the steps that are given below:

The things or the steps that are given below holds firmly for the Outlook 2003 but can be used with the other versions of the Outlook as well.

Whenever you attempt to delete an email from the mailing account by making use of the Outlook and IMAP you will be able to see the message but there will be a line through it. Actually the thing is that those messages live on the server and do not leave until and unless they are purged. So if you want to delete the deleted emails permanently you will have to choose Edit and then Purge Deleted Messages.

Now for doing this you will have to do all this steps again and again and for that it will be nice if you can embed a Purge Deleted Messages button on the Outlook itself. Just see the steps below for this:
    • First choose View then Toolbars
    • Under the Toolbar you will be required to choose Customize
    • After that choose the command tab and Click on the Edit
    • After that in the next Column you will have to search and select the
    • Purge Deleted Messages option.

You want to get rid of the Messages that are struck in the Outbox of the Outlook so I think that the steps that are given below will definitely help in your case:
    1. First you will be required to add a new .PST file.
    2. You can do that by going to the File>New>Outlook Data File menu.
    3. On the Tools menu you will be required to open the Email Accounts dialog.
    4. After that you will be required to select Change existing email accounts
    5. Then click the OK
    6. Make choice for the new personal folders file
    7. Click on the Finish
    8. After that Restart the Outlook
    9. Press the Ctrl+6 and then see for the old Outbox and then delete the message
    10. After all is done right – click on the new folder and then choose Close so that the folder can be removed from the profile.

Well if you take my opinion I think that the Reinstallation of the Outlook on the system will be the best way to deal with all the issue that has come so far and hence would suggest you to stick with the same as well. Just uninstall the Microsoft Office and then restart the system. After that go for the clean installation of the Microsoft Office and then try to do the things that you have mentioned here. I think that with this reinstallation you will be definitely able to get out of the issues that you are facing at the moment.