Thread: Unable to open the outlook in windows 7 64 bit OS.

Unable to open the outlook in windows 7 64 bit OS.

I am using system having windows 7 64 bit operating system and also I am using Microsoft office pro 2003 and Front Page 2003. Everything was working fine except for Publisher actually the problem is that the Publisher takes eight to ten seconds to respond even it works slow in Cut and paste or any work whatever I am going to perform on the publisher. Please help me in getting the solution for the issue I am getting. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to open the outlook in windows 7 64 bit OS.

I think this can be solved by uninstalling the Microsoft office and after uninstallation just reinstall the ms office after this see if you are getting the solution or not if you are not getting the solution then I think you can get the solution only after running the Microsoft office under the compatibility mode and I am sure that this will help you to get the desired solution. Try doing this to get the desired solution.

I think this issue can be solved by running the office removal wizard to the system to remove the MS office you have installed in the system as that might be corrupted which is resulting in the error you are getting. This office deletion wizard is already available to the system when you set up the Office Resource Kit as Office deletion Wizard is mechanically fixed on your computer. I think this way you will be able to remove the office completely from the system and then reinstall the office and see this helps you to get the desired solution or not.

I have been utilizing Office 2003 with Windows 7 64dit operating system for approximately a year. I have utilized with the outlook connector Beta, RC & ultimate editions of Win 7 64bit operating system and have had no troubles at all. I fixed with not any matter and did not have need of cooperating by means of "compatibility mode". Sorry, I do not contain an answer to your trouble; however I can assertively state it is not a compatibility matter I propose you to take away Office and reinstall it again and ensure any antivirus security is put out of action.

I have a solution as it work for me to achieve the solution for the problem which is somewhat similar to yours so I think this will resolve yours too. So follow the steps given below:

• First of all close the outlook application so that it will be easy to perform any action on the outlook as you are trying to repair something on outlook.
    • Now after this open control panel, mail and then creates a new profile in the outlook.
    • Keep this thing in mind that do not copy the older one and make a new one which should have an unique name. Try doing all the things and see if you are getting not.