Thread: Uninstalling Trail version Of Microsoft Office 2007

Uninstalling Trail version Of Microsoft Office 2007

I have just got the trail version of the Microsoft Office 2007 that is supposed to coming to me by the pre-installed version that came to me through the Laptop that I just got it. Now I wish to remove the trial version as I have got the legitimate copy of the software. I am using the operating system version of Windows 7 and it is running on 32-bit machine. Please tell me as to how can I uninstall the trial version and by using what procedures.

Re: Uninstalling Trail version Of Microsoft Office 2007

For the un-installation procedure you got to follow the below given steps that are written below:
    • At the first you got to Click on to the Start menu in that you have to go to the Control Panel option.
    • After that go to the programs menu and in that go to the Programs option and then in to the features of the given menu.
    • After that Look for the option of the Microsoft Office 2007 and after that you got to click on the uninstall which is said to be on the top.
    • Then you got to Restart the system and after that you got to install of the full version of Microsoft Office by using some of the portable or the disc.

Other option is that you can right-click on the Microsoft Office of the trial version that you are using of the 60 day, in that you will get the trial icon on the Desktop. After that you can then select the Delete option then in that you got to perform the similar option for the Office icons that are made available under the option of the All Programs. Do not delete the Microsoft Office folder that is present in the computer in the location of the c:\program files, since conflict are being raised that is because of the new Microsoft Office installation

You can also keep the older version by keeping the back-up of the files of the Trail version then start the removal of the trail version from the laptop, by using the device that is a disc or a portable that can be attached to the laptop and then the removal of the trail version can be carried out instantly. Also the un-installation option can help you out and then go to the support option of the Microsoft forum and then get the details of the files that need to be done to the removal of the trail version and also you can get the details of the legitimate copy of Microsoft Office 2007 from their.