Thread: Not able to download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1

Not able to download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1

I am trying to download the Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1 and it gets downloaded properly. Also I can install it but while running I am getting an error message that some files (not noticed) are missing. I think that application that I have installed was not proper (common sense ). I am sure that some of you guys must have downloaded it. If your Outlook Connector 12.1 is working properly, please provide me with that link. Also want to say that the application I downloaded was from Microsoft Site, so don't mention it again. Any other information regarding the Outlook Connector 12.1 would eb great.

Re: Not able to download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1

With Microsoft Office Outlook Connector, you can use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to access their accounts from Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail and manage for free, including emails, contacts and calendars. I am sure that you should be aware of this.. If not, then this description might help you in knowing about the Outlook Connector 12.1. If you are having any problem with the download, then you can download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1 from here.

Since, you are able to download and cannot install it, I think that you should also check the system requirements. Because if you are not having the requirements then such things can happen. The following are the system requirements for Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1 :
    1. Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
    2. This download works with the following Office programs:
      • 2007 Microsoft Office system
      • Microsoft Office 2003
      • Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
      • Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

I would like to suggest you to uninstall Outlook Connector that you have installed initially. Otherwise, installing the new application on existing one might cause similar issue. To remove the download file, delete the file Outlookconnector.exe.
    1. On the Start menu, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
    2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
    3. In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Office Outlook Connector, and then click Remove or Add / Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
    4. Click Yes or OK to confirm you want to remove the program.

If you are using the MSN Calendar, Outlook Connector 12.1 will automatically migrate your calendar to the new Windows Live Calendar service. Once upgraded to Windows Live Calendar, you can synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Outlook. However, it may not get access to MSN Calendar using Microsoft Office Outlook. To ensure that all your calendar items contained in the MSN Calendar service are correctly migrated to Windows Live Calendar, you must follow these steps:
    1. With Outlook Connector 12.0 installed, synchronize your calendar in Microsoft Office Outlook with MSN Calendar service one last time.
    2. Once synchronization is complete, do not create new element in the MSN Calendar site. If you do, you will need to sync with Outlook Connector 12.0 before migrating to Outlook Connector 12.1.
    3. Install Outlook Connector 12.1.
    4. Start Outlook. At this point, Outlook Connector 12.1 load all your appointments and meetings in its new Windows Live Calendar.

Microsoft Office Outlook Connector 12.1 Beta version you can use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to access their email accounts Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail, so you can manage for free, including e-mail messages mail, contacts and calendars, you can also manage and synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Windows Live Calendar from Outlook, and other functionality. In accumulation to an Internet connection and an installed copy of Outlook, Outlook Connector is a precondition for an additional. The accounts must be updated to the novel Windows Live Hotmail.