Thread: Downloading Of Duplicate E-mails In Outlook 2010

Downloading Of Duplicate E-mails In Outlook 2010

I have been using the Microsoft Outlook since long and has used every versions of the outlook very often for my mailing purpose. I have been using the outlook for all my mailing works and have created the account in the outlook since long. But just now I recently downloaded the newer version of the Outlook called the Microsoft Outlook 2010, but have got a issue in it as it is downloading the E-mails again and again. I have made a setting in the server which says Leave a copy of the message in the server. And when this setting is taken off the Outlook does not download duplicate E-mails and works properly. I had been through the similar problem when I was using the Outlook 2003 but Microsoft has resolved this issue by introducing the service pack 2. Please help me out as to what problem is faced by me and give the solution for this.

Re: Downloading Of Duplicate E-mails In Outlook 2010

The issue can be resolved by just creating a new E-mail and do the necessary changes in it, or you can also make the necessary changes in the pst that is called the post storage table that is used in the outlook for the storing all the copies of the messages that have been used and also the details of the events that have been made during the logging of the Outlook for the checking of the E-mail details and the sending of the mails that has been done previously in the Outlook.

Also check out for the Virus scanner that has been installed in the computer which is got the property of the integration with the Outlook. And if you have made the set-up of the Virus Scanner then you got to uninstall the integration part of it that has been done with the virus scanner and then you got to try again. Don't worry for the virus related issues in the outlook 2010 because it is added with the additional feature of On-Access Scanner that will protect the Outlook properly whenever you are logging in the Outlook for the purpose of the sending and the receiving of the E-mails. You can get the details of the disabling of the Virus scanner through the official site of the Microsoft and then follow the rest to do those things that you used to do.

Sometimes the problems that you are facing can be due to the use of the Corrupt E-mails. The E-mails that get corrupt can cause this issue to you, as the use of the corrupted E-mails has been always creating the same problems in the Outlook previous versions. First you got to log on to the Web-mail by using the Internet Explorer and then in that you got to move all the E-mails from the Inbox to a folder that is situated in the computer that you are using after that you got to try to open the Outlook 2010 and see whether the same issue is faced by it. The downloading of the e-mails will stop and you can then function properly in it.

And if the issue is not been resolved by doing this then you can also you can change the account from the Outlook and can use some other software that will provide you the same interface as that the Outlook is to provide to you and also see to it that the accounts are created properly in it, so that no use of the Corrupted E-mails are being used so that the automatic downloading is sequenced in it. And also see that whether their is a bug that has been created in the account that is creating in the issue of multiple downloads.

And also see that the IMAP accounts that are made are not going to affected. And also see that the Outlook is being synced by sending the copies that are made for the messages. And also see that the POP3 is going to be left on the server and it is said to be the problem accounts. And what it works is that the creating of the accounts in Outlook makes it to create a pst file that is corresponding to the files that has been created through the accounts. And also see to it that you don’t get the duplicates of the message if you are using the pst accounts.