Thread: Office:Mac 2011 available

Office:Mac 2011 available

Hey friends I have to come to know that Microsoft Office 11 via Home User Program for Mac operating system. I would want to ask you that is this true. If it is than it will be very nice for all the Mac operating system as they now don't use any kind of emulator or windows based Office on their system. They will now have their own copy of the Office specially designed for the Mac operating system. If this is true than how can I be able to download it or if not then when it will be released so that I can buy the CD of it.

Re: Office:Mac 2011 available

Yes my friend its true that the Office 2011 for Mac operating system is coming and we now don't have to depend on the Windows version for the Office or use any kind of emulator to make the Windows Office to run on the mac operating system. This is specially designed for mac operating system users are currently using apple devices. However I don't really know the actual date of its release but I think that the beta version is already out. So you can download the beta version and see how does it behave and then post something about its features so that we can also get an idea about it.

Hey the original software of this Office 2011 for mac will be out this month and it will cost around 10$ for the entire kit. You can place your order on the website if you want to rally buy the original version of the Office 2011. One of the features that I have come to know about this is that called Dynamic Reorder, that helps us to re-order all of the layers in a document or presentation. This is really nice for someone who are currently using any device with mac operating system on it. I am eagerly waiting to buy this CD.

Hey I ma using the beta version of the office 2011 for mac operating system and I really liked all its features. I software has a very fresh feel as compared to the previous version of the Office software also the frames and options buttons that have developed is also very good. The Excel application is powerful and has a great spreadsheet which doesn't looks boring at all. Also there is a feature that helps us to make Full Screen view which even has two views: one optimized for writing and the other for reading. All this feature really excites the new Mac Office 2011. I wold suggest everyone to go for this software.

Hey I have a question for all the users who are currently using the Mac Office 2011. My question is that can we send the word or excel or any files which we developed using the Mac office 11 to the other users who doesn't have the Mac Office 11 on his computer system. Even if we can then will be able to view that file on his computer system that which is having Windows based Office 11. Also what if he some one sends me mail that is developed using the Windows Office so can I be able to open the mail on my Mac office. If this is possible than I think is great for everyone but if it is not than I think that this software is of no use. So guys any suggestion about this kind question.
    Last edited by leshaspar; 25-11-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Hey yes why not you can send and receive the mails from a different version of the office software on any system you want. This is also one of the feature that the Mac operating system has as it is compatible even with the Windows version. It is designed keeping in mind the number of users who are using the Microsoft Office. So no need to worry about this.