Thread: How to resolve the error "MS-Office did not install correctly"

How to resolve the error "MS-Office did not install correctly"

Hello friend I have an apple note book, I attempt to install MS-office version 2007 today on my Macintosh Operating system S X 10.5 but I m continuously getting an error note that "MS-Office did not install accurately." I uninstalled and restarted my macbook and then still same problem occur as an error note, so I once more uninstalled and remover everything which is related to the Microsoft from my laptop & then restarted my laptop and then again reinstalled and again same error note has occur. So please help me out of this problem I really require MS- office for my school.

Re: How to resolve the error "MS-Office did not install correctly"

I will suggest you to run the Remove Office tool (/Applications/MS-Office 2007/Additional Tools/ Delete MS-Office) and remove all the edition of the MS-office that shows up.
    1. Go to Hard Drive select the Library option click the Application Support. Remove the MS Office folder if it is present.
    2. Go to installed Drive select the Library Fonts. Delete the Microsoft folder if it present.
    3. Go to installed Drive go to the Library favorite. If something related to Microsoft in it, delete it.
    4. Go to installed Drive select the Library gate. Delete all items that begin with "MS Office 2007"
    5. Go to the installed Drive select the function. If the MS-Office folder still resents, remove it.
    6. Go to the select the Users select the folder, where is the name of the user that installed Office. I'll shorten it from here on as "
    7. clear the trash.
    8. Reinstall the MS- Office.

Hello friend it is excellent man! Thank you very much me too I had the same problem – purchased a new Macintosh , had before downloaded the trial edition of MS-Office 2007 and then purchased MS-Office 2007 Home & Student version. I go after the instructions and removed the trial edition previously installing the new edition but I kept receiving the same note that but it is not installed correctly. I had uninstalled and re-installed it once more but without achievement. The opinion above worked for me. I very much surprised that how much Microsoft files stay on our computer even when you consideration you had removed the program completed from the computer Thank you "Friend" - your suggestion was really accommodating.

Hey friend thank you for your suggestion I was continuously uninstalling and again reinstalling the darn program for about more than two hours, I was not know that what was the problem was of my MS-office giving me such error ! I kept using the trial editions register key also, so it totally get away from me for a sometime , but when I saw your post ! It was very surprising to me how much computer left over such thing even after when we uninstall the MS-Office program

I can suggest you if you want to keep your operating system as it is so just remove your MS office 2007 from your laptop and then restart your pc.. Now check out whether you have a Ms office 2007 present or not so you will find out whether it is present or not. Sometime if not restart your laptop some may present inside the hard drive. So I suggest you to check all register entries of the when that ms office 2007 was installed so first you deleted all the link of the Microsoft related thing from the laptop and check out inside the library of the hard drive and clear the Microsoft related documents from the PC. If that is not working then check your system setting for allowing all the file and folders.