Thread: How to print minimized record document file

How to print minimized record document file

Hi all,
    I recently installed Microsoft office 2007 tool in my windows Vista compatible HP Compaq laptop. Yesterday I download a official document from my mail box whose font size is very small, how can I print this minimized size of the word document. I tried by the normal printing process, but this not appears in small font. In the print wizard i did not found any option to enlarge the font size How to print in the maximize font size?

Re: How to print minimized record document file

You can increase the font size of the file that you download from your mail account, open the file and go to home option of the window, situated in the right top corner of the office window , before that select the content of the file by pressing ctrl+A from your keyboard. Select the appropriate size that you want to print and then under the same window look for the print preview option, click on it, it will show you the appropriate file size with the font that will be print. If is matches then click on print option. You word document is print in the desire font size. This is the quite general and simple process.

If the record are in PDF format with the small font size then I suggest you first you copy and paste all the contents in the word document and then resize the font size which is applicable to print the document and click on print option, before that to check the printed file font size and the style click on the print preview option under the file menu option.

Similar issue, I got a mail which is having a image file and I have to print that file. But don’t know to do this. I tried by simple procedure to print the image file, I did not also able to copy and paste the contents of the file into word document. Is there any way to convert the file image file into the word document format? Any information on this ?

Open the picture file in the windows default image viewer or the windows default viewer, in the image viewer window, look for the print option and it can easily print the image file. Or you can also do this by other way. Go to the icon of the image file and right click on the file, select the print option, In the print wizard select the appropriate image size and the desired file size to print. You can also do one other thing to print the image file, for that copy and paste the image file into the word processor like OpenOffice Writer, Microsoft Word, save it as the clipboard. If you are having more than one image file the copy and paste each of the image file in to the word file and then go to the print option. You can able to adjust the image size and the file size from the print wizard.

Select the Tool menu bar option form the Microsoft word window and select the Options menu item. Then got o the general menu tab of the window, make sure that the option which is named as "Recently used file list" is checked. And set the number of entries into 9, which is the maximum. It will appear in the bottom of the file with the file option. Make the Word menu into "collapsed" mode. Then proceed to the Customize option under Tool menu bar option. And check whether the option is "Always show full menus" is checked. Try with this, it will definitely help you. After that go to the file and select the print option from the file menu bar. In the print wizard you can also choose the desired print option of the file with the desire file size.