Thread: Dolby Control Center not working in windows 7

Dolby Control Center not working in windows 7

Hello friend,
    Having a Toshiba Satellite pro laptop which is compatible with the environment of windows 7. I installed the Dolby sound interface in my laptop, and now having a big problem with this, which is not working fine. Some times while I playing any audio file it simply stopped working. I searched everything as per my knowledge about this problem, but can’t resolve this. I searched every where to get a fix a fix for this issue. I hope here someone will be help me to solve this problem. Any suggestion will be appreciated..

Re: Dolby Control Center not working in windows 7

If you are using the windows 7 64-bit system architecture then you will not locate the Dolby media center while you are using this application for the media device that you are having. You simply install the latest sound driver, I recommend you to install the Realtek sound driver and locate the Speaker icon which is situated in task bar choose the playback option and go to the properties and choose the Dolby option, your everything will be fine.

I suggest you to un-install the application from you r machine, for that you go to the control panel and then proceed to program and features option open this and select the application name from the listed software those are listed under the window, click on uninstall. After that clean the entire registry file along with the temporary file. And now reinstall that application and try to make the changes with the control center of the Dolby media control center software application.

If you are using any external device for the getting the sound then I recommend you to make sure that the jack is properly plugged with the laptop, re-plug the jack of the external speaker and try by reconnect this one. Though you are, mentioned in your post that the media center is stopped working, so I think this is definitely for the software application. So I suggest you repair the application, by simply open the un-installation window of the application by open the program folder from start menu, after the un-installation window will appears, look for the repair option in the wizard of un-install. Click on this option and after the repair; I think this may be requiring for the system reboot. After reboot the machine I hope your problem will resolve.