Thread: Important criteria when purchasing security software

Important criteria when purchasing security software

Okay, got the other day (during a viral infestation) are discussed with some colleagues, what is the most important criterion when buying security software. Apart from the fact that they are good what. At issue were price (of course), operation, brand / reputation / image and "compatibility" (ie the most compatible and resource-saving). All you can do not what would you most important, what is least important? So, I can very well do withoutimage and needed something easy to use with good value for money and find exactly the F-Secure accordingly. What do you take - and why did you chose (we bet, and now wants to know "I" ? Thanks for the help!

Re: Important criteria when purchasing security software

I would recommend Avira AntiVir Personal Edition Classic. AntiVir This program is free, and easy to operate, it would be impossible for other paid programs compare! Here you find the right program, and here you find my comments to. I hope you are getting clear. And in that you have to take so many precautions. Then only you will be a able to get the solution for this issue.

Here I just want to ask you that it is a poll? So I am going for the past 2 years with well AVIRA Anti Vir Classic (freeware). Expert mode on high / all files / hooks found everywhereSo far, only 2 x problems (my own fault). The program is sometimes even several times daily updated. Was will man mehr. What more could you want. Whatever more information you need related to this issue you just tell over here I will try to post it as soon as it is possible.

You only need to operate if one does not want to deal with the software. Make / call / Image is anyway the stupidest criteria that I have ever heard. Compatibility ... Well, at least 1 GB of RAM and maybe 2 GHz (where today we find even such a bad processor? Is any anti-virus software "compatible" Norton Except maybe.So I have previously always used Antivir, to my PC at some point so full with a single virus was that only worked CS 1.6. Since then, Avira but visible improvements in between and I had it back on it, no viruses can be (but are also the fact that I surf anywhere, except on online comics pages and Softonic. I currently installed Kaspersky and also because of course find nothing wrong. And my opinion is 40 € in 1st Year and thereafter for 30 € and need so bad.

When I bought my laptop was pre-installed Norton. This program is blocked almost all my programs, So that I eventually wanted to delete Norton. That did not work. Until I came out that I can only uninstall Norton using the Norton Removal Tool, do even half the year! Therefore I cannot recommend this program! So I think you got my point here that what I mean to say over here.