Thread: Software to demonstrate time used in specific program

Software to demonstrate time used in specific program

I am looking for the application software or the program which can maintain the data on the amount of time the application is used. I was to see how much time a single application is running and how much time I am putting for programs. So if anybody have idea regarding this please it me know because I want to manage the time I put for different applications in my computer. Any kind of suggestion regarding this will be really appreciated.

Re: Software to demonstrate time used in specific program

Yes you can have the such application tool to record the time which you have spend on particular application in your computer. You can have E-Time which is an online tool which i am using from quite some time and it will really help you to record the time which you have put for single application. There are different kind for application which comes under it for more other kind of time management that also you can install and use to time management.

Me too was looking for such application and when i came across e-time i was able to perform the task of managing my time single application. But still i am missing software application for Time Management, calender and remainder management using which i will be able to manage time for individual application and secure my personal data in my system. So if anyone using such application please let me know.

You can have many applications that can be used for managing and tracking the time spend in project
    1. eReminder Special Edition: eReminder Special Edition manages confidential data private and in own computer. Using it there will no risks of losing all significant scheduling data from a hard drive collapse since eReminder Special Edition repeatedly backs all the application data which you have in your system it will provide you with the duration for the application you have spend.
    2. Easy Tracker: Easy Tracker is a fully featured time tracking suite premeditated exclusively for plan notification, project management, work dimension which you have given foe single application, timesheet entry etc. This can serve with all you want to have.
    3. eReminder Calendar & Reminder: It provide you with support for viewing the schedules of numerous resources at a time, using it you can fix the schedule for the application. eReminder has incorporated Microsoft Agent equipment that provide you with the remainder for scheduled application.
    I think all the above application can be used to track the progress of the project and time involved in the application.