Thread: My Office 2010 Trial version expired before 72 hours

My Office 2010 Trial version expired before 72 hours

Hello friends, I have been using the beta version since last few months although I knew that it was going to get expired on October this month but my Office 10 got expired before the estimated time. Since it is the beta version we cannot do any thing like updating this software. So I would want to know how and why this thing happened and what can I do make use of this 72 hours of the time remaining for the software to really get expired. Can any one help me to overcome this issue.

re: My Office 2010 Trial version expired before 72 hours

Hey the beat version of the software are like dummy of the original one which will release after the beta version is successful. Beta version are generally used for testing the software whether its going to be highly successful or not. The beta version doesn't contains all the features as the original one will have, they are only designed to see how effective it is and so guess that this software will not have a specific date as so when it will expire. So I guess you should leave this and go for a completely new Office 2010 software as it is available in the market.

Yes my friend beta version are not that very effective and you cannot trust them as their source code is not that up to the mark. Although it is sure that they are going to get expired their actual expiry date is unknown. Although the company specifies the expiry date whenever we download the beta version of any software but then also they are not valid as far as the expiry time is concerned. So I guess you should go for the full version of the software as it is available in the market.

Hey according to me beta version are for use till the time we want. Although it is sure that the beta version will not have all the features that the original one will have . but then also you can keep them and use them forever. The only thing you have to do is to download the beta version again if it expired. In this way you will be able to use the software again and again. i am using the beta version for over a year now and don't have any problem using it as I am downloading the new trial version every month. So if you want you can again download the software for use.

Once any company resales nay beta version of the software they don't have any kind of jurisdiction as such on the trial software. They would just let it go and dont think of it as the original version of the software is released. Once you have downloaded the beta version then its all yours and you can do what ever you want with it. So the beta version doesn't have any kind of trust on it.