Thread: Troubleshooting MS Windows Media Player problem

Troubleshooting MS Windows Media Player problem

I wanted to use Microsoft media player for my desktop. So for using media player I downloaded the latest version of media player. While installing the media problem there was some error but at last the installation was successful. When I clicked on the media player icon on the desktop for playing music there was problem occurring in the media player. I want a solution to overcome media player problem.

Re: Troubleshooting MS Windows Media Player problem

To deal with the error of media player you can use the system restore utility. System restore utility restores the system to the previous stage as it was before the media player got installed. After the system restore function has restored your system you can again install the setup of media player. After the installation has been successful you can use it to play the music, video etc. There is system restore utility into your operating system so instead of using additional restore utility you can use the restore utility of the operating system.

Another way of solving the media player problem is by uninstalling the media player from the system. After the uninstallation is complete restart your system. When the system has started you can reinstall the setup again. You should also delete the unwanted files of media player from the system because the unused files may be conflicting with the running media player and therefore it creates problem.

From the above solution i have successfully installed media player software that was having problem while loading. using system restore function i have restored my system to the previous stage and then tried installing the setup again. After installing the media player and then launching it to play the video, the media player window loaded and while playing the video there was no sound. I want to trouble shoot the sound problem of media player. Is there any solution to overcome this problem.

The sound problem in the media player might be because of the sound driver. Check that sound driver is installed on your system while using player to play music, video etc. The sound problem can occur if the sound driver files have been corrupted or missing. You need to reinstall the sound driver so that the corrupted or missing files can be restored. After the installation of sound driver restart your system and launch the player to play the video. The video will start playing and there will no sound problem.