Thread: Looking for a voice changer software

Looking for a voice changer software

I am using a laptop running on Ubuntu and I am looking for voice changer software that will work with Ubuntu. For this I have search through Google and I have found several voice changer software which are available for windows operating system, but I haven’t found any voice changer software for Ubuntu. Is there is any voice changer software available for Ubuntu? if yes then please tell me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for a voice changer software

I am using AV voice changer software diamond edition 4.0.54 on my Ubuntu platform. This voice changer software changes man voice to hundreds of different voice and vice versa. Using this software you can then adjust voice settings and effects to change your characteristics. I advise you to get this voice changer software on your computer so, that it will add fun to your daily life.

There are several good software which are run on Ubutnu but in my point of view, you should use MorphVOX voice changer 2.0.9 software about 2.5 MB in size. Through this software you will make voice changing fun. Only this application will change your voice to the sound like characters, you play in the games. This is freeware software for Ubuntu and gives good performance.

I have gone through your question and I have founded voice changer software called as Fake Voice. This software is completely use on Ubuntu platform. Through this you be able to change you voice tone to shrill or something totally new. Using this software you can change your voice to something new. You can download it free from the site; the latest version of it is Fake Voice 1.702, with about size 4.52 Mb. I hope this information may help you.