Thread: How to edit an image in photoshop

How to edit an image in photoshop

One of my friend has provided me a soft copy of my photograph with my name written on it. Now the thing is that he made a spelling mistake in my name and now i want edit the image and enter the proper spelling but i don't have photoshop installed in my system. Can i edit the image without photoshop if yes than how. Does any one ever edited such images than please help me in this case also let me know the system requirements for adobe photoshop.

Re: How to edit an image in photoshop

If you have to edit the image which is already being edited in photoshop then you need to install the adobe photoshop on to your system and then try and edit the image. You have to download the adobe photoshop and then install the same on the system and then only the image can be edited with better effect. Or else if you will try and edit with paint or any other software then the quality of the image may affect.

If you don't have an photoshop on your system and you don't need to buy any then you can just download the 30 days trial version and install it on your system. After installation just go to the photoshop and click on the file option from the tool bar after that you have to select the open file option. And then you have to open that particular file which you want to edit than erase the name and enter the correct one and save the image. At last save the image in place of the existing image and delete the previous one. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you have to edit the image in photoshop then you have to follow the below steps:
    Open an Image
    • First of all open the Photoshop by clicking on the icon on your desktop.
    • Then you have to Click the "File" menu.
    • After that you have to select the "Open." option
    • Then you have to open the folder in which the image is located and select the image.
    • Resize the image which you have selected
    • To resize the image just click on the Image menu.
    • Than Select Image Size which you want..
    • Then choose the edit option and edit the image and the possible changes you want.
    • After that you have to save the file by clicking on the save as option.
    • And save the file with a new name like "abc updated"

First of all thank you all of you foe considering my problem and also for spending your vital time to find the solution. I downloaded the 30 day trial version and then edited the photo as said mentioned by you people. I was able to correct the name of the image and altered it. But the issue here is that the quality of the image has degraded some what. Initially the image was clear and after editing it has became a little blur. I don’t know how it happened. Is there is nay way that will give me the clear view or repair the quality of the image again