Thread: Obtaining Lock For Media Files

Obtaining Lock For Media Files

I have been using the media player of the Linux for quite a long time and have been use to play the media files in the Media player itself. But recently got a error in it which is not at all known to me and also for you to get a better idea of what kind of error I am facing I have displayed the error below for you.
    Code:
    ~$ sudo hald --daemon=no --verbose=yes --use-syslog
    Runner started - allowed paths are '/usr/lib/hal:/usr/lib/hal/scripts:/usr/bin'
    ** (process:4755): WARNING **: 
    Failed to add monitor on '/etc/hal/fdi/policy/20-ntfs-config
    -read-policy.fdi': No such file or directory
    Error binding udev_event socket:
    Address already in use/etc/hal/fdi/policy/20-ntfs-config-read-policy.fdi
    Please tell me a solution for this kind of error and also what is this error representing in and for what.

Re: Obtaining Lock For Media Files

At the first you got to run the MPD installer or any relevant system files and then in that you have to run the code that is given below:
    Code:
    sudo dbus-daemon
    And also it is displaying a message that says you got to delete the /var/run/dbus/pid.
    And then after running the media file it ran properly without any problems.
    And then after that I ran the below given code:
    Code:
    sudo dpkg-reconfigure hal
    And then when all the steps are complete you got to re-boot all the files and then see it will work properly.

Hey this solution worked out for me properly, but in the case of Federo 10, when I run the same program code of sudo dpkg-reconfigure hal. It does not work properly and further then one more error called the sudo: dpkg-reconfigure: command not found is found out. Now I was satisfies by the performance and then this thing just happened and the similar problem is being arised here. Please tell me what is the set-up for the Federo 10 for the similar locking of the media files.

The similar steps are to be followed for the Federo 10 also and the working of the steps will be the same for the type which your specifying here. Their is no such kind of media file lock through which you can lock up your Media files, only the solution is that you got see the files whether they are effected with some kind of viruses, Malware or anything other kind of unknown files. Because if the file is affected with some unwanted viruses then to the problem arises. Locking if done cannot allow you to play any of the files in the system.

We are always tend to play a tons of media players and every time we came across multi-featured media player which is got to be distinct in its attributes of files, we can’t wait to test it out for your system. The portability of media players is always said to be a big advantage, and GreenForce Player is one which offers mobility along with multiple features. Apart from the simple playback features & options, securing media files with password protection is the most shinning one among the features list. The interface that is used by this system is quite neat and all the simple playback options can be expanded on to the lower part of the window. The best feature is that it provides Music File manager which manages all the music files quickly.

You can get the information of the Lock files in the user manuals and also, see the various other options that is available other then the locking of the media files. You can also try by can securing the media files with a password. Then Under DRM menu, select Protect Video or the music file that you have to specify the source file and the output folder to save it with the authentication of password-protection when it is being being enabled. You can also tag the video, and when your trying to insert relevant details
    and then add cover flow along. It will then save videos in its native format (gfp), and so you wont be able to play it on any other media player. When you have Once entered a pass-phrase, then click Save to save a password protected video file at specified location.
    In this way the locking of the files can be done.