Thread: Linux keylogger and wireless USB keyboards

Linux keylogger and wireless USB keyboards

I don’t have more ideas about how can my Linux keylogger work with a wireless USB keyboard. Is there any other keylogger available in Linux which I can try? If I appreciate this properly Input Output port 0x60 only works with the PS2 driver. Is there anyone has any other way or trick to make Linux keylogger work with the USB keyboard? If anyone knows anything related to this then please helps me by sending and providing some replies……..

Re: Linux keylogger and wireless USB keyboards

I heard that everybody talks concerning how buggies Linux keylogger is but I still have not had any troubles other than the entire it does not log thing. What I have formed out thus far is that my external USB keyboard is not on “/dev/input/event0”. So I distorted my startup script from:“logkeys - start” To “logkeys - start -d /dev/event7”. If somebody be acquainted with how to inquiry the list of eventx devices and inform what everyone is which would have made the procedure faster than trying event0, then 1, and so on.

If I investigate through the debian repositories, it seems like there is one named Linux keylogger, but still I can’t used it. A rapid Google as well acquiesced uberkey and THC-vlogger. But I have a preference hardware keylogger because they work on any Operating System and are you can say effortlessly disregarded. You can also buy a good one for like may be $100 to $120.

I newly found that after too many reboots the event id may be change. So I trying to searched and followed too much deeply and I just get the keyboard by path. I am in suspense that this means it is all the time same if it is plugged into the similar USB port all the time? Actually don't know but here it is: “logkeys --start -d /dev/input/by-path/pci-0000\:13.1-usb-0\:1.0-event-kbd” Just look for the access in the “/dev/input/by-path/” folder which appears correct, uninformed but useful?

I have been utilizing Linux OS as my main OS for a while at present and I am now relaxed sufficient to have left unaccompanied with it. Actually It is a immense feeling. I am searching that anyone use wireless keyboard with success running in Linux. Or if someone has newly bought anything from best buy and get it to work through some configuration. Any ideas or any suggestions please……………

I Just recently installed Red Hat with a Logitech Cordless Access Duo in a dual-boot configuration with Microsoft Windows ME by making use of the GRUB boot loader. Only difficulty so far is that the receiver is immobilized until after the boot loader chooses the Operating System, so I cannot utilize the keyboard to pick between Linux and Windows ME. Luckily, Linux is the default. Any idea about this issue; really don’t understand what’s going on and what to do now.