Thread: Apple's MobileMe cloud syncing service isn't working

Apple's MobileMe cloud syncing service isn't working

I am using iphone and installed the software mobileme into the system. Which I am using create and develop my website which I have created using this software. But recently I am facing problem that mobileme cloud syncing service isn’t working properly as the data entered on the iphone calendars isn’t pushed to the mobileme servers immediately. Is anybody other is also suffering with the same issue please suggest me to get the desired solution so that I can able to send all the needed stuffs to the server easily. Thanks.

Re: Apple's MobileMe cloud syncing service isn't working

I think there is some problem which may be occurred due to something is wrong in the hardware setting. So I think you need to go through the hardware resetting and see if the problem is solved or not. To perform the action of the hardware resetting you need to stop all the application currently running on the phone and then go for the hardware reset. I think this action will resolve the issue you are facing.

If you want your phone to work properly to send the data which you want to send on the mobile me server. Then I think complete reset of the mobile will help you to get the desired solution. This action can be done by formatting the mobile in a proper manner but you should keep one thing in the mind that the action will remove all the data which you have in the phone so keep all the data into the backup so that there is no loss of the data from the phone. For this action you need to close all the applications which are running on the phone. After the total reset will be performed your software will be work in a proper manner.

There seems that there is a problem in the software which you have installed in the phone and to solve the problem which you are facing due to the mobileme you should go for the software reset of the phone which will enable all the settings back to your handset’s default and your issue will be resolved. After performing the software reset you have to restart the phone and then your phone will be able to perform the action which you want to get.

To get the desired solution of the problem which you are facing from the mobileme software I think you should to check the mobileme account and verified that the information into the cloud is correct or not which you are using for both calendars and contacts. After checking this you will get your problem to be resolve.

I was also facing the same problem with my mobileme server but I have tried some points which results me to solve the issue.
    • Verify your mobileme account and give the correct information if you have not given.
    • Try to sync manually with the mobileme account.
    • If possible then sync the iphone to your macbook without using mobileme.
    • Also check the mobile setting on the phone.
    • Also check the settings on the itune on the macbook after syncing your phone with the macbook.