Thread: I need someassistance with my my computer running vista home premium x32

Exclamation I need someassistance with my my computer running vista home premium x32

Im look for some remote acess help with my windows vista home premium x32.
    List of problems:
    Almost all control panel items or system configuration i.e.( Open network and sharing center, windows fire wall turn on)
    I cannot system restore due to a group policy setting in wich i cannot find remove or delete it or edit what ever group policy is, ive read that home premium does not have group policy on it so that confuses me. Iam the system and computer administor.
    My synaptics mouse driver is acting up and im not able to acess the properties to the driver.
    Any time I i plug anything into my computer with usb no matter what it is it always comes up with"C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
    Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not hace appropriate permissions to access this item"
    (where the rundll.32 is varies with what i cannot access example if i went to go to open network and sharing center it would be "control.exe").
    I have troubles downloading any thing from the internet.
    I cannot change any system prefrences or remove certain programs.

This is all the problems that i have encountered withing the past two weeks, I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me at all with any of it. I think i have a conficker worm but cannot remove it or find any program to remove it. I have installed Spybot S&D, Windows forefront, Windows security essiantials, Avg 2011, Avg pc tuneup 2011, malwarebytes anti-malware, and ccleaner. Ive run all the system scans from microsoft website and windows live website and nothing is working to resolve this problem.

Does anyone think it could possible be a system registry problem? If so what can i do about it?

Anyways can someone please help me please I do not have any money to get a computer check up or buy any software for about a month.

It would be appreciated Greatly if help was provided.

Re: I need someassistance with my my computer running vista home premium x32

This seems to be problem of the Software Licensing" service which is stopped and that is why you are unable to use most of the feature of the Windows Vista. To work with the issue i will advise you to go through the blow given instruction which can help you with the Software Licensing issue. All you have to do is to enable the same and you will get it working.

• Click Start
    • Click Run
    • Type services.msc and hit enter
    • The Services window will open
    • In right pane look for "Software Licensing"
    • Right click on Software Licensing and select Properties
    • Under the "startup type" combo box, select "Automatic". Click the "Start" button to start this service.
    • Click Apply
    • Click on Ok
    • Close Service Windows

Thats it!!!!!!!!!

Re: I need someassistance with my my computer running vista home premium x32

they where already on those on those settings