Thread: Unable to get new MS Clip Art for Mac Office 2010

Unable to get new MS Clip Art for Mac Office 2010

Yesterday i was trying to download clip art for my mac office 2010, but i am getting error message that says that its not supported. I am absolutely not aware of this error, because this is happened with me for the first time. I don't know what is the exact problem is, so of anyone know how can i get this clip arts, then please tell me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to get new MS Clip Art for Mac Office 2010

I was getting the same error as you are getting now, but I think this can be solve by just renaming the file extension which you have downloaded. The file which you have downloaded, rename its extension to .cil and then move this file to the clipart gallery. In my case all those files which I have downloaded are working fine and I have putted it to the default “favorites” folder. I hope this information may help you to overcome this issue.

I have gone through your question and I think this kind of error message is pop up only when if you are using add to cart feature. I think you should not use this feature instead of that download them and then directly move all the files to the clip art folder or else you can move them by going to the Insert and then click on Picture and select clip art. I think that if you use this way then you will not receive any error

I was also getting the clipart problem on my Mac, and then I visited on Microsoft site to solve this issue. I search through the site and believe me my problem is sorted. I will advise you same to visit this site to solve this issue. Here I have provided you the link of the site www.microsoft.com and I hope you may get a good answer. If you are having any other query then reply me.