Thread: Need help with nlite driver packs & windows media player integration

Need help with nlite driver packs & windows media player integration

I am using the nLite integrations for the first time, and I do not be familiar by means of which is the most excellent integration order to generate a unattend CD by means of most recent hotfixes (IE 7 + WMP 11) and the entire drivers (DriversPack). I endeavor amalgamating the WMP Integrator (for WMP 11), nLite for integrate hotfixes and unattend and the most recent DriversPacks (for integrate the entire drivers), additional than fails. Be supposed to I superior read the whole wmp integrator previous to utilizing it. If I integrate merely wmp on a brand innovative xp source, it determine to raise size of the cd by means of almost 70 mb. Even if the complete wmp 11 installer is simply 22 mb. Why I supposed to utilize wmp integrator as an alternative of nlite. Are there tribulations by means of addon and nlite integration method.

Re: Need help with nlite driver packs & windows media player integration

I utilize nlite to position together Windows Media Player into Windows XP which previously contained numerous updates and Windows Media Player11 and in addition Internet Explorer 7. My purpose is merely to revolutionize the icon into Vista's, and might be the built-in Windows Media Player11 is an older version or description. The integration sounds running additional than when I mount the ISO on VMWare, the submission fails. It not be able to start. OK. Let's immediately say to revolutionize the icon, several idea. I imagine it fails for the reason with the intention of the builder had incorporated numerous updates for Windows Media Player11 and this changes a number of files of Windows Media Player11 from side to side updating, similar to those dll file. When I reintegrate Windows Media Player11, those updated files is eliminated, replaced by the original files. Is this the cause of the failure.

It sounds similar to you are saying by means of the intention of you incorporated Windows Media Player 9 hotfixes and Windows Media Player 11. The SP2 comes by means of Windows Media Player 9. If you incorporated Windows Media Player 9 hotfixes, then by means of the intention of to be expected is why Windows Media Player is messed up. No, I mean somebody had incorporated the updates and hotfixes previous to, not commencing service pack. I knew by means of the intention of commencing svcpack.inf and I might observe numerous updates there, those catalogs. I had immediately did Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer integration on the source I derivative to my hard disk. I did incorporated hotfixes, additional than not bring up to date for Windows Media Player 9 additional than for Windows Media Player11. Most excellent technique to do it is by position together Windows Media Player11 into a fresh source first, then utilizing nLite to put together the RyanVM packs (any and/or the entire).

I had individually completed an XP by utilizing the Windows Media Player 11 integrator, then utilized nLite 1.2.1 to put together the RyanVM position SP2 Hotfixes Pack, RyanVM DirectX 9.0c to bring up to date, RyanVM WGA Hotfix, RogueSpear .NET the entire In One Add-On, and the representative Internet Explorer 7 hotfix, personalized the alternative for unattended, then completed a bootable ISO. Worked wonderfully nLite seems to do a superior at integrating the RyanVM collection then the authentic RyanVM integrator. In addition in view of the fact with the intention of there's no official sustain or maintain for Windows Media Player11 somewhere, I locate it most excellent to utilize the Windows Media Player11 integrator primary on a clean XP source. Does integrator cabs files, or is doing the similar as command /incorporate. Is there an assortment of components to incorporate. I in my opinion do not necessitate this utilize mode driver framework which was always put out of action in services. As well be able to you eliminate Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service commencing integration. Become aware of with the intention of every time wmp11 starts it calls to the attendant and starts Universal Plug and Play Device Host examination even although I do not attach anything. This was not the case by means of wmp10. Be able to you put out of action that.

I had encompass no idea as to what the internal runnings of Windows Media Player11 are and I encompass no idea how it would be probable to eliminate a number of those services, I am not even certain by means of the intention of probable without contravention Windows Media Player11's functionality. If it's by means of the intention of much of tribulations, I would recommend you basically do not install it and eliminate Windows Media Player by means of nLite and immediately install Winamp or incredible. And yes, this usefulness works the /put together command line parameter. It serves as a technique to simplify the procedure. I have comprised and endeavor the Windows Media Player11 Integrator 4 times, every by means of the similar result a terrible one. First I endeavor integrating it into a running nlite setup containing RVM, tweaks, updates, etc, and got an error throughout the windows. In conclusion, I endeavor simply a clean nlite by means of nothing additional than the Windows Media Player11 Integrator and tranquil had the similar error.

I am being utilizing nLite RC2 to put together Windows Media Player 11 into my Windows XP x64 edition. The official liberate on the other hand utilize Windows Media Player11 Slipstreamer commencing to the slipstream Windows Media Player11 which perimeter merely to x32 Windows. This fundamentally is a step backward for x64 users in view of the fact by means of the intention of most of them be able to no longer utilize nLite to incorporate Windows Media Player 11. The alternative to utilize the official release to bring up to date my installation, the use RC2 to amalgamate Windows Media Player 11. I am not even certain with the intention of determine to work yet, additional than I determine to endeavor it. Be able to most of them request in the subsequently release of nLite to desire moreover to utilize the original RC2 Windows Media Player 11 integration for those of us by means of the intention of uses x64, and Windows Media Player11 Slipstreamer for those who utilizing x32 Windows.