Thread: How to use Ctrl and arrow option together from Windows on a macbook

How to use Ctrl and arrow option together from Windows on a macbook

I am utilizing parallels to give some effort in Microsoft PowerPoint. On my system I can progress text boxes minute places by holding the control key and pressing the arrows. How can I use that similar object on a mackbook? If I utilize just the arrows it moves it too much. How can I get the little smudgy activities to find it just accurate?

Re: How to use Ctrl and arrow option together from Windows on a macbook

As you are use control with arrow and not getting what you want to do exactly as the act you are performing by using these two keys from mackbook. As per my knowledge which I know about the mackbook you can perform the same act by using command key simultaneously with arrow and see if this works. I think this will really work for you. Try doing this.

Thank you as your suggestion works and I am able to perform the act which I wanted to do . As I have tried many things like control with arrows, also I have done alt+control+fn+command but that doesn’t work. Now I am getting problem with 5,t,g and b keys work occasionally. I want to know what will be the cost for the repairing of this issue to be solved.

I think some cleaning is needed to the keyboard of your mackbook machine which you are using. As your some keys of the keyboard are not working or they are working occasionally. I would like to suggest you to clean the surface under the keys of the keyboard as there may be some dust under the keys so clean and see if you are getting the solution. Try doing this.

I think this issue can be solved by cleaning the keyboard. If this is not works for you then I would like to suggest you to buy the new keyboard. Or you can go to the apple store and state them your issue and ask them for the cleaning products like sprays, solvents etc. If it is also not working then I would like to say you to use some external keyboard.