Thread: How to access Clip Art in Mac Word

How to access Clip Art in Mac Word

I am having one issue with the Clip Art which i have downloaded from the Internet. Actually i am running the Mac OS on my system and installed the Windows on the other partition but while trying to access the clip art on the same it shows that it is the incompatible as they are grayed out. I am still having the same. So if you can then let me know how to get it working with the Mac OS. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to access Clip Art in Mac Word

Did you installed the Microsoft office for the Mac OS. If you have not having the Microsoft Office for Mac installed then first install the same and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. Office for Mac 2011 is professional, compatible, and familiar. And it enables you to work with virtually anyone, anywhere. Office for Mac 2011 helps you work from anywhere, collaborate in real time, and use professional design tools. Office for Mac 2011 is the Mac software most compatible with Office for Windows. Find the right edition for you and run the same to check whether the clip art downloaded by you is working with the same or not.

To add the clip art to the Mac Word you have to go through the below given instruction which will help you to make the same things working with the issue of yours. I hope that you will perform all the above step properly and work with the issue.
    • Go to the Folder where you have saved your clip art
    • You will find that there is no extension for the file
    • Add the .cil extension for the Clip Art
    • Click on Yes if it prompt for confirmation
    • Now you are ready to use this clip art with the Mac OS which is added automatically

First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and after following the above step now i am able to work with the clip art which i have downloaded. I have just changed then file extension and later on i have got this clip art working with the issue of mine and got resolved. Any one else having the problem should go through the same and see whether they got it working or not.