Thread: Error while downloading blog to pc

Error while downloading blog to pc

I am using system which is configured as windows 7, Intel i3 core, 500 GB hard disk, 3Gb RAM. I am using internet on the system and I have created a blog. I am getting an error while downloading the blog to the personal computer. The error I am getting is
    "Internet explorer cannot download space.zip from salinahome.spaces.live.com. The connection with the server was reset".
    Can somebody help me with this problem? Thank you very much.

Re: Error while downloading blog to pc

It seems that it may be an issue related to the internet explorer. I would like to suggest you to uninstall the internet explorer and then again install a fresh internet explorer to the system which you are using. I think this will help you to get the desired solution of the problem which you are facing. If not then it may be a cause of any virus which may be affecting to the download of the file which you want to download.I hope this will help you to get the desired solution.

As you have mentioned that you are using windows 7 just open the command prompt and in that type netsh winsock reset after entering this press enter. It will reset the winsock setting of your system. After this your system will be able to download such files which you want to download. I hope this will help you to get the solution. Try doing this.

As per I know about the Internet explorer it has limits for the download. For the downloading big files you should to use some other internet browser or I think you need a more reliable internet connection. You can also use a separate download manager for downloading such big files to your system. I hope this will help you.

Actually as you have stated to use the other internet explorer I want you to know that I am using Firefox not the internet explorer. In the same I am getting the timeout value and getting this error in the same. Are you able to give some suggestion in regarding the solution? Please suggest me.

To configure the firefox use the following steps :
    • To configuring the firefox go to the webpage and set that page as your home page.
    • Click on tools and then you will get an option in which select the main and then go to the use current page.
    • After this click on OK which will apply all the settings.