Thread: How to change the font size in Hotmail skydrive photo album slide show.

How to change the font size in Hotmail skydrive photo album slide show.

I am using hotmail live for emailing and other communication purpose. I am using Wnidows 7 in the system, which I am using. I have recently created an album on the skydrive so that it can be shared with my friends family and other relatives also I have added many caption on it as per the allowed 225 characters. I am having the problem with the new on which I am creating here and the problem is that when I want to see this new slide show which I have created recently it is about the summer camp which I have done with the family. But when I see this slide this makes my computer to perform slow. Please anybody has any solution on this issue. Please suggest me. Any suggestion for this issue to solve the problem would be appreciated.

Re: How to change the font size in Hotmail skydrive photo album slide show.

As you have described your issue I think this is happening because of the caption you are increasing in the slide and which is not more than 225 characters. I think you should to check by decreasing the caption of the slide character as that is not allow more than 225 characters just decrease the character range of the caption. Try doing all this and see if you may get the solution or not.

I think the problem you are facing is due to some antivirus file may be affecting your windows live mail and skydrive storage which you are using to store these data. I would like to suggest you to check this after running an antivirus scan. If the problem still persists then I think you should try doing this on some other system and see if it is working or not if it works on the other system then I think there is some problem in the system you are using Then you need to do a reboot your system and again install the Hotmail on the system and try doing this slide show and see. But before doing this just save your all data otherwise it may lose your data which you have created recently. Try doing this perhaps you may get the solution.

I would like to suggest you to download the windows live essential I think this will help you get out of this problem like character limit and also will give you more option to do creative editing in the slide show which you are creating. I am giving you some of its feature below so that you will come to know about its flexibility and compatibility. Those are as follows:
    • The most important feature of this is Ribbon which helps you to create different tools and also commands which are readily available.
    • It has also some innovative features like photo fuse which will combine two photos.
    • Geotagging which allow you to tag the scenery as the back of the image
    • It also has the feature like face recognition which not only allow to get recognize the image but also you will be able to get detect the image

I think you can overcome this problem by using live skydrive photo album frame which help you get the desired solution which you want to have in your Hotmail live photo slide show. It has some great features like:
    • It has flicker and photo bucket support
    • Also has prototype extension and has JQuery plugin.
    • You will get an option in slide show with autostart option.
    • In this you will get windows and mac version too.

I think to get the solution you should to use which will give you many option to do the slide show as you want to have it for the friends and family and also for the others. You can use this as I am giving you steps for the use of the windows live photo gallery.
    • First add the images in your own gallery form the image menu after browsing option which is in the photo gallery.
    • After this you can add the caption to the related image by commenting them any text about the image.
    • Also it has many editing capabilities like rotate left and right as well you will get this option after right clicking on the image.
    • You can also edit the gallery from the option Edit gallery properties which is available on the toolbar in the Gallery properties.
    • After this save your image on the photo gallery as your project file
    • After saving this file just add your visual light box to your page.