Thread: looking for Good design software

looking for Good design software

I am interested in designing. I recently completed course in corel draw. Now i want to practice to design new things in my computer. But i haven't an any idea except then corel draw. Suggest the best design software which is easy to use and understand. So anyone have any knowledge of any Good design software to design template then please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: looking for Good design software

You are looking for a Good design software. I think if you have a knowledge of corel draw then you have to use it. You don't need any guide while working with it. Also you can put more effect in your drawing as per your knowledge. If you are looking for other design software then there is number of software available in a market. So you can buy it as your requirement.

You can see number of Graphic Design Software like 3D Modeling Software, Animation Software, CAD Software, Desktop Publishing Software, Flash Software, Font Tools, photoshop Plugins & Filters, Illustration Software. This are the major categories of Graphic Design Software. And there is a sub categories in this all major categories. So you can use any software for designing.

AutoCAD 2010 is a one of the best software for designing. There is a AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD Design and Documentation Software available in a market which give you the better result as compare to other design software.

System Requirements for AutoCAD 2010 software:-

• Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, or Windows Vista 64-bit

• CPU: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2.2GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual Core 1.6GHz or greater (3.0GHz or greater recommended for Vista or 3D modeling; AMD64 or Intel EM64T processor for 64-bit version)

• Memory: 1GB RAM minimum (2GB for Vista, 3D modeling, or 64-bit version)

• Video: 1024 x 768 VGA with true color minimum (1280 x 1024 with 128MB video RAM and OpenGL or Direct3D recommended 3D modeling, Direct3D and 128MB video RAM required for Windows Vista)

• Other: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP1 or higher)