Thread: Print Screen Utility for Printer

Print Screen Utility for Printer

I am using a desktop machine and it is been loaded with Windows 7. I have a printer attached to the same but the thing is I actually want a utility for print screen which will take in the command and print the document. I do not want to use the active window's contents to the printer using the "Print Screen" command. Please do suggest me some utility or application that will provide to perform the same function very well. Hope to get the solution.

Re: Print Screen Utility for Printer

The active Windows content that is to print the document is quite very much simple and easy command. You just have to copy the content to the clipboard and paste to the empty document of MS Word. Then give the print command or CTRL+P. It is so simple. Still I would suggest you the application which you need. You can make use of Printnow application. It is a good tool which will be better and hence the documents would be printed quite well in a quick moment. You can download the tool from the site and then make it install to the system. Check out.

For your information Printnow application do not work well with Windows 7. The application is not supported well to the system and hence it won't be much useful. You can make use of tools like ScreenPrint32 or Gadwin PrintScreen application. This tool works well and has a good compatibility with the system and it will help you out as well. So get the tool from its official site and get it installed to the system. I suppose this will satisfy your needs very well. Make sure that the application you take should be updated as Windows 7 required updated tools and application for support.

Hardcopy is another application which is a pretty decent software you can make use of. There are certain features and aspects of its which is been discussed as below:

• The key [Print] prints out the current screen.
    • The key [Alt+Print] prints out the current window.
    • A click onto the Hardcopy - symbol in the System Tray prints out the current screen.
    • In addition a printer icon is available in foreground window:
    • A left click onto this icon prints out the current window.
    • A middle click onto this icon enables as example a partial window.
    • A right click onto this icon enables as example a copy to WinWord

I hope this will be beneficial.

Snagit application is also a good program and you can make use of it but the problem is that it is a commercial software and you will get a free 30 day trial pack for download. Other than it Microsoft also has a program called Snipping Tool. You may try this as well. But the best tool I have seen far is ScreenPrint32 and Gadwin PrintScreen. It has a unique feature that is the tabbed configuration screen provides a better option for capturing the entire desktop, active window, or a user defined area. So look out for the same and make it work. It will be better.