Thread: nLite : unsupported file

nLite : unsupported file

I am trying to make a Windows Media Player 11 danish addon by using the nLite Addon Maker. I have copied all the files of the WMP11.exe to the folder and selected to installation folder in the nLite Addon maker but the problem for me is "Command for silent installation", what should i select there? And how would i be knowing that what next command I should type? I am using Windows XP on my system.

Re: nLite : unsupported file

I want to make an addon for ms office by using the nLite Addon Maker but as i have never used this program, I don't have any idea that how to use it and how can i make an addon by using the same. can anybody help me to create an addon for MS Office on Windows XP machine.

Here I have provided the way by which you can make an AddOn for MS Office on your Windows XP system. First of all put all the executable files to the of office.exe to any folder which you have made for add on purpose. then run "Add-On Maker" and in the upcoming dialogbox, do as i have given below.
    • _.In "Select folder with Installation Files:" section,give the address of
    • D:\Addon\Office.exe
    • _.In next line select the typeof compression you want for example "Normal"
    • _.In "Installation File:" section,select "Office.exe"

Now click on the Make File which will make you naming the file which you are creating. Name it as per your choice. Program will create "name.cab" wherever you want.

If anybody needs to create an AddOn for an UltraISO then you can follow the given steps. Delete the content of the folder which you have made for any add on which you have created by using the same. Now paste the all the files of an "ultraiso.exe" in D:\Addon\. Run the AddOn Maker and then paste the following thing in the dialog box.
    • _.In "Select folder with Installation Files:" section,give the address of D:\Addon\ultraiso.exe
    • _.In next line select the typeof compression you want for example "Normal"
    • _.In "Installation File:" section,select "ultraiso.exe"
    • _If you want to setup ultraiso in silent mode type "in last section of dialog"
    • as below:
    • /VERYSILENT

4.Now click on "Make File" and give the name for addon for example "UISO",the program will make "UISO.cab" in the place that you want.