Thread: iTunes 10 Artwork

iTunes 10 Artwork

I am using iTunes 9.2.1 on macbook air and recently updated it to iTunes 10. But I found that Itunes 10 removed the feature to drag the album column and have the artwork grow accordingly. I love to this feature as able to see album covers in a large format. Does nay one is having any idea to get it back? Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestions.

Re: iTunes 10 Artwork

I really miss this feature and hope that they will bring it back in their next update. The small album art does not appear good. It is really annoying spending hours to find high quality album art for your albums.I would also like to have square album art in grid view along with the current rounded corners. I was thinking that this might be changed in iTunes 10 but did nit find anywhere to change this. Is it possible to change the size of the album in grid view? Before there there seems to be a slider down in the bottom but now it also seems to be disappeared. Hope this will be corrected soon.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can have artwork bigger in list view album.You just need to click on bar from where artwork is and this will show sub-menu prompting you to select what criteria you want to organize your album music. these option are by title or music. On the same sub-menu page after organizing you get three options for sizes for the artwork such as small, medium and large. This is not 100% customizable but you have the ability to change the size of your album.If you wish you can drag the right column to the left and this will allow you to remove the text and it will leave only artwork. Hope this will help to get rid of your issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

All the users of iTunes 10 are having trouble about the small size of the album art in iTunes 10, Hopefully you can change the size to make it look better. Just follow the below simple steps to do it:
    1)Click the double arrow which is present next to ALBUM by artist.
    2)Select the desired option of your choice:
    Small
    Medium
    Large

I am using iTunes 10 and so far I have following trouble with it:
    1)album in artwork is too small
    2) The artist name and name of album must be placed below the album art.
    And there is more severe functionality issue:
    3)I have many classical music collection and there are only four tracks per album.Itunes only display art when there is at least 5 track per album so my classical no longer show any art in list view.
    4)When I search for anything there are many times less then 5 results for per album.
    Apple really needs to focus on this trouble and provide any solutions soon.