Thread: Synced folders show waiting on files on all devices

Synced folders show waiting on files on all devices

I have an Synced folders that will sync with the windows live sync. I don't remember in my post "Dropbox synchronize folders with the outside drop box“? It was about the synchronization of folders that are located outside the drop box. Was realized by means of Symbolic Links I am confused with hard link or shortcut! It always show waiting on files on all devices. Can anybody have any idea about this. Please help.

Re: Synced folders show waiting on files on all devices

If the Windows Live Sync Software installed on your computer, you can use a computer one synchronized folder (A folder you have set up so that it is identical to a folder on another computer remains.) Linking to files synchronize (The Process of uploading and downloading information between two computers so that the information is identical on every computer.). You need the sync software from the Sync website installed on each computer where you want to synchronize files. If you are the owner of another Shared Folder have received the appropriate permission, you can connect to that folder.

If you are the owner of another Shared Folder have received the appropriate permission, you can connect to that folder. Simply log in with Their Windows Live ID at.
    1. If sync is not running, click on the menu Start on Programs or All Programs, Click Windows Live, Then Windows Live Sync, And then log in with your Windows Live ID.
    2. Click on the task bar at the Info area (The notification area displays the time. Moreover, this area may provide links for quick access to programs, such as volume control and power options.) on the Sync icon Synchronization.
    3. Click Sync website.
    4. Under Personal Folders or Shared Folders in the name of the folder that you want to connect to the computer used.
    5. Click Add Computer.
    6. Click in the list of available computers in the name of the computer.
    7. Select the folder on the computer, to synchronize in the Sync the files and click Synchronize folders.

To transfer files between multiple computers with Windows Live Sync synchronize, you must select the folders or files. Click on the Windows Live icon in the taskbar of your computer (two arrows, bottom right) Select "Sync Web site from. Now you are on the Windows Live Sync Website managed. Install now Windows Live Sync on the 2nd Computer with which you want to access the files. Click on the application on the Windows Live ID on the Windows Live Sync icon in the taskbar of the computer. You will now see that the previously created folder will appear - in our case, "My Music". Now click on the folder. Now you have the opportunity to choose a folder on computer B, which will serve as the synchronization folder. Then select "Synchronize folders here". Next, you select whether the pass automatically or whether you want Windows to ask every time thereafter.