Thread: Nlite addon maker problem

Nlite addon maker problem

I am using a Dell Inspiron and it is been loaded with Windows Vista. I am having a problem with Nlite Addon Maker. s I am using this tool for making addon but not able to process it well. I do not know what could have been causing the changes. Please help me out. The issue is that when I make an Addon like Teamviewer the addon do not respond and gets freeze. Also I get an error as "Cannot open file "D:\file.7z". The process cannot access the file because it is used by another process." Please help me out for getting out of this problem. Also I can make use of the addon well to process.

Re: Nlite addon maker problem

The issue is due to the application been used or getting executed in the background. You have to close or the shutdown the process that is been getting executed which is causing the application not to respond. As this process is been terminated you may be able to get the addon to work which is required. Check out in the task manager and look for the process getting executed. the process that is using the application which you are trying to make the addon look out for the same and make it kill that is terminate the process. I am sure you will then be able to make the application to be worked and function as needed and required. So do check out and function as essential. You may then be able to work work the Addon maker.

I suppose the application is not able to support or gel up well with the operating system. You have to make the application to run well under the compatible mode which will then let it to function as needed. For the same you have to check for the system requirements that it needs. Now right click on the installer.exe file and under the properties tab choose Windows XP mode. This mode is actually supportive and any application will run smoothly. After the installation make the system to be rebooted. The changes may let the application to function without any issue.

A possibility could be that the application may have some bug issue and hence this is the reason you are not getting the thing to be processed well. You have to make sure that is get the execution done well by making a reinstallation of the application. Remove the Addon maker that you have installed to the system by following the steps as mentioned below:

• Click on the start menu
    • Now check out for Control panel option
    • As it is been done you have to look for Add/remove program option
    • Choose the desired application that you are looking out for and select the same
    • Now you have to make it remove out from the system
    • Restart the system well and make it process as required

After the system is been restart make sure that you get a fresh copy of the application and make the installation of the application. It will be helpful for you.

The problem seems to be with the archive extractor application that you use. As you are getting an .7Z error which is an archive extractor tool it seems that the application is not able to work well and hence you are not able to extract the same. In order to make the change to be functioned which will be better. So do look out well and check out using some other application of the extractor. This will be better for you. So do look out for the thing and make it work as needed. It will be helpful.

Make the system to be executed well under safe mode option and then check out for the change. As this is been done you may be able to function with the application as required. All you have to do is to press f8 key when the system is been restarted. Then check out for the thing as the system will then be booted under safe mode. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded features or services active you may not get any compatibility problem for the same. So you can install the application well and then make it execute. I hope this should let you to function well with the program by then.

Do look out for the application or the installer.exe file of the same. I suppose the application is not getting function well. So I would suggest you to get the new pack of the application and make it download well. I hope this will be better for you and can hence function as required. get the download for Nlite from its official page and then make it install to the system after downloading it. Restart the system and then check for results.