Thread: How to get serial number for nlite addon maker.

How to get serial number for nlite addon maker.

Hi everyone, I am using universal silent switch and have a lots of software to install that requires serial and patch for its installing. With the silent switch all the software gets easily installed onto the system but they are all on a trial basis. Can someone tell me how can i add serial number in software using nlite Adonmaker. I need this to install the software at the time of installing windows so it require a serial key for the same, so please someone help me to find out this key.

hello, even i have also heard a lot about nlite addon maker from a friend of mine and since then I decided to make use of it to add software. It was working pretty fine until yesterday when I encounter a problem with addons nlite maker. I was using addons eg Teamviewer, the nlite addon maker suddenly stopped responding and got freezed. When i rebooted the system and again started using the nlite software it gave me an error like " Cannot open file "C:\file.7z". The process cannot access the file because it is used by another process " what is this error can any one help me to figure this out.

juliepaul Guest

Re: How to get serial number for nlite addon maker.

I got the serial number of nlite addon maker from its website. In this website at the right top side you can find the form of getting serial number, but before it you must have to register it. Just fill the form and you can get the mail of serial number.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 29-10-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.

Thank you very much for the information, Since I'm still new at this so I've got some reading to do. Although i got the serial no., but even I did find some helpful information about nlite addon. If you have some suitable source for more information about this then please let me know.