Thread: Windows Live Sync Beta fails at Startup

Windows Live Sync Beta fails at Startup

I am using Windows Live Sync Beta Ver 2011 which is running on four different computers. And two of them are running on windows XP and other two are running on windows vista. And I am facing the similar kind of issue on all the four computers. When I start them at the same time I get a dialog box which is displaying that “Sorry, there is a problem with Windows Live Sync. Please restart computer. If the problems persist please reinstall Sync.” And if I close this box and run the windows live sync then it get starts and run without any issue. So can you tell me that what could be the reason that the program is not able to get start correctly on its own at startup?

Re: Windows Live Sync Beta fails at Startup

You just delete all the cached sign-in credentials which are causing the error message. To get the fix for your issue you just follow the steps which I have given over here:
    • First you tick on the Start and open the search window and in that you type %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\ and after that press the enter button.
    • And after this you just tick the right click on the Windows Live Sync folder and after this select Rename option. And there you type Windows Live Sync-old as a folder name and after this press the enter button.

If you will do, like this then it will work like a back up copy of this folder. Please let me inform whether it is working or not in your case.

I have read the last post which is given here and after this I have tried that in the steps as you have mentioned here. But in last I did not get any solution for my issue. And still I am facing the similar kind of problem i.e. startup issue. So if you have any other idea then please suggest me.

I think it is happening because you have corrupted your system file which is on the Windows Live Sync. So in order to fix this issue you first uninstall this and after it install it again and check that whether it get fixed or not. The process I am giving here you just follows that :Uninstall Windows Live Sync you just clickhere.To perform the windows update click here. And the last thing is that for downloading the Windows Live Sync click on this. And please inform me that what is happened afterwards.