Thread: windows live messenger error code 800706ba Invaild Ip

windows live messenger error code 800706ba Invaild Ip

I ma using the wndows live messenger from the last 12 months and it was serving me the best. But from yesterday i am not able to sign in in to my WLM account. The thing here us that whenever i try to sign in it gives me an error message. I am not aware about the error and never face the same before. I have no idea how to fix this problem. Also i am not able to understand the erorro which says that "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily,unavailable. Please try again later error code 800706ba ". Does anybody ever has faced the same problem. Please help me in solving this one, also let me the reason why this problem is occurring again and again. Make sure that you give the solution as soon as possible because i have not used my live messenger since then and also not accessed my account.

Re: windows live messenger error code 800706ba Invaild Ip

I have gone through your problem and it seems to ma that you are getting this error because it may have happen that the contacts cache in Windows Live Messenger have got corrupted. And if you have to get rid of this problem then you have to follow the below steps:
    • First of all make sure that the msnmsgr.exe and wlcomm.exe is completely trrn off.
    • Then you have to go to Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl + Alt + Delete Key
    • And then bring the task manager up.
    • Then again you have to chek whether the process msnmsgr.exe and wlcomm.exe program are running or not.
    • To this you have to go to Process tab
    • If they are running then right click on the .exe files and select End process
    • After that try to sign in again .

I hope that this will solve your problem

According to m,e you are getting this error due to the wrong date and time in the system. So what you have to do here is check out whether the date and time are proper or not if not then you have to set then to the current one. Also you have to reset the factory settings. In case there is no p[problem with the date and time then you have to reset the factory setting. To do this what you have to do is open the Windows live messenger and go to tools. After that click on the tools option where will find the settings option select that. And in that you will find the restore settings check box just check that box and save the settings. I hope that it will reset the settings and then try to open the Windows live messenger i guess it will start without any problem. AND will not give such problems in future.

According to me if you want to get rid of this problem than you have to reset the Microsoft Windows Explorer settings. And to reset the settings you have to follow the bellow mentioned steps:
    • First of all go to Start
    • Then on to the Run and type explorer in it
    • After that click ok.
    • It will open a window in that you have to select the Tools menu,
    • And then click Folder Options in Windows XP just click on it.
    • Than on the View tab you have to go to the advanced settings list.
    • Then you have to select Show hidden files option
    • And Clear all the Hide extensions for known file types check box.
    • Click ok and close the window.

It seems to me that you are getting this error due to the cache contacts and to fix this problem you have to delete the cache contacts. And here are the steps that will help you to delete the cache contacts:
    • First of all you have to go to Start, click on My Computer.
    • Then you have to browse this location: C:\Documents and Settings\<user1>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
    • There you will find the Windows Live Contacts folder what you have to do is just delete that particular folder
    • After that again browse to this location: C:\Documents and Settings\<user1>\Contacts
    • There you will find the contacts folder just delete it

And if you are using the Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system than you have to follow the below steps:
    • First of all you have to go to Start, click on My Computer
    • Then you have to browse this location: C:\Users\< userabc>\AppData\Local\Microsoft
    • There you will find the Windows Live Contacts folder what you have to do is just delete that particular folder
    • After that again browse to this location: C:\Users\<userabc>\Contacts
    • There you will find the contacts folder just delete it

I was also facing the same problem and that was due to the settings that have changed the server certificate revocation and if you want to fix this problem you have to Clear the Check for server certificate revocation and for that you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
    1. First of all start Internet Explorer
    2. Then select the tools menu
    3. In the tools menu you will find the Internet Options just click on it.
    4. Then you have to click on the Advanced tab.
    5. There you will find the security option and under Security, clear the Check for Server certificate revocation check box.
    6. After that Click OK button
    7. And at last exit from Internet Explorer

And the you have to restart the system i hope that the problem will not occur from next time.