Thread: error 80df0009 in windows live movie maker with windows 7.

error 80df0009 in windows live movie maker with windows 7.

I am using windows 7 operating system with core i7-920 processor, 6GB RAM, dual GTX 260 video cards, and Win7 64bit. As I have sufficient RAM and updated drivers and also have a cooler-master Pentium 4. I desired to start windows live movie maker on this system but it fails to start on this configuration I think so. I am trying windows live movie maker first time and using windows 7 from last on year. Any suggestion to get the proper solution. Please help me.

Re: error 80df0009 in windows live movie maker with windows 7.

As you are using windows 7 and other configuration which you have specified in the post are proper to have a windows live movie maker to be installed in the system with this configuration. But as you told that you are getting problem in getting started the windows live movie maker in the system it seems that it may be a cause which is occurred due to some drivers may be not working properly or they may be not supporting this software so try checking them and the reinstall the software and check whether it is working or not . I after these checking you will get your answer.

I think this error is occurring due to the improper installation of the software which you are using in the system, I think you should use the new versions of the windows live movie maker as they are available on the Microsoft's website. After doing all this let me know if you got the solution or the problem is still persists. also try doing an anti-virus scan and then install the software I think this will be enough to solve the problem you have as you have the newest version of the system and all the drivers are up to dated as you have stated in your post. So, try doing this.

I have done almost all the things you all have stated to me to do . but not getting the solution . But latter on I have done anti-virus scan to the software which I am having but still no solution. Do I need to install the new software as I have is I think the latest version. Now what to do to get the desired solution. Please suggest me to get the solution. Thanks.

I think this the problem due to the windows media player. As windows movie maker can not start if you have not installed the windows media player to the system. I would like to suggest you to check out if you have windows media player installed in the system or not. As per my information this software need some components which some of the windows vista and windows 7 does not contain. I think you should check all the necessary things which are the requirement of the software which you are trying to install. Do these things may be helpful to you.

I think this problem can be removed away by using windows media player as I was also facing the same problem with my system. I have done the installation of the newest version of the windows media player and got the solution of this problem. You can also use this idea and may be it will helpful to you. So just download the windows media player and see if the problem goes away.