Thread: Windows Live Movie Maker BETA - PAL Support in windows 7

Windows Live Movie Maker BETA - PAL Support in windows 7

Recently I have changed my operating system from mac to windows 7 and I liked very much its movie maker beta and in my opinion it is much better then imovie. But I missing one feature of imovie that I cannot fathom only this feature I think is just demolishes its attractiveness for the user. That is the ability of this application that changes the movie format and save them from NTSC to PAL support. The entire resisting file output the file from the NTSC format rather than playing into PAL. Which take 30 frames to show in one second while pal uses 25 frames to show in the same time? And the 'Burn a DVD' set uses a declaration of 720 x 480 for NTSC somewhat than 720 x 576 for PAL. This way that If I select the ‘Burn a DVD’ set it will change my 720 x 576 (25 FPS) PAL substance to a 720 x 480 (30 FPS) NTSC file, and after that Windows DVD Maker will change this folder reverse to a PAL configuration at the time of burning the DVD. I in fact expect so as to this is altered in the ultimate version, as I actually care for the whole lot else regarding the program. Does anybody have any suggestion regarding this?

Re: Windows Live Movie Maker BETA - PAL Support in windows 7

I think this can be solved by using windows media encoder 9 series. As it have some really great features to give the video a great resolution. Its features are as follows:
    1. Expression-standard user experience:Through a designer-friendly edge, video editors, web designers and producers can with no trouble utilize a skilled encoding appliance. by means of the simplified outline panel, you can output a high-quality Silverlight occurrence exclusive of having to find out the discipline of video density.
    2. A/B Compare:A/B Compare give a rapid preview of encoding productivity, together with numerous bitrates IIS soft Streaming substance, by means of a split-screen watcher to balance alongside the unique. Play the similarity in genuine time to get the sweet mark when selecting among excellence and folder size.
    3. Rich Metadata support:Insert a wide variety of normal metadata and customizable Meta tags, counting industry principles such as ISAN for benefit tracking, exploration, and administration.
    4. Robust file import support:Insert AVI, QuickTime, MPEG and supplementary media configure into encoding scheme. Appearance Encoder too supports DirectShow decoder plug-ins permitting a broader variety of media participation.
    5. High Performance:The fresh VC-1 codecs maintain both numerous cores and multiprocessor programming. Version 3 demonstrates significantly enhanced encoding presentation with suitable hardware.

I am very thankful to reply this soon but it wouldn’t be easier to use the systems create custom setting within the save movie menu. I feel that this feature is only with this version of the movie maker. If I am not wrong then I think your suggestion is more applicable on the previous versions of the movie maker. I just can’t believe that Microsoft wouldn’t make it simpler then this by adding this feature. I have seen this feature almost in all the video maker software I have used yet. Any other suggestion then this. Please help me.

For extra knowledge on saving your film through custom settings pursue the steps under and also you can search on the different website to get more information.
    • To the left part of the windowpane on your display, click on [+] symbol for Windows Live file
    • After this click on [+] which is meant for windows live Movie Maker (WLMM)
    • Use the Publish and Save to get saved your files.
    • Roll downward till you get Custom Settings to Save a Movie. I think these points may be helpful to you.

I think there may be some fault in your software and this makes to feel that you need to change the software which may be get corrupted. I think you should check out some internal settings of the software may be they get corrupted. If you will get some fault in the thing which I have mentioned then just replace the software and see if you have got the solution. Try doing these initial checking. You may get the solution.

1. After getting your arrangement of the system and the suggested settings from windows live movie maker, I understand that there are a few inconsistency in the arrangement of the system.
    2. I would like to recommend you to utilize their settings which are designed for assembling video and check out if this would act exact in order to solve the matter.
    3. I am providing you the settings below:
      • Click on the Windows live movie maker.
      • After that click on the share your recollections on movie maker page and then select Photos and Videos.
      • Now go to the Add pictures and video to the movie maker page and then click on the Options.