Thread: Win7 64-bit Movie Maker fails to show HD 1080p and 720p movie from 5500 pics.

Win7 64-bit Movie Maker fails to show HD 1080p and 720p movie from 5500 pics.

I am using system having configuration of a core i7-920 processor, 6GB RAM, dual GTX 260 video cards, and Win7 64bit. To increase the speed of the system I have installed an OCZ vertex SSD to it. As I am staying at sea face so I set up a canon DSLR camera which is continuous taking images from there almost at the time difference of every 30 sec. I import almost 4500 pics into the live movie maker and set an advance time to 0.05 sec and then set the movie in the 1080p mode. Now I am getting the problem that when I am going to open the movie it shows an error code showing the message that this movie can not be displayed as some files are missing and try to remove the unusable items from your presentation and after that try later again and the error code is 0x8007000E. Any suggestion how to set this issue so that I can make it work. Thanks in advance.

Re: Win7 64-bit Movie Maker fails to show HD 1080p and 720p movie from 5500 pics.

As you are getting the error while playing the movie which you have made in the live movie maker. I think this may be happening because you have set that on the high definition resolution on the 1080p. I would like to suggest you to set that resolution at the 720p mode. I think this may be helpful to you get the desired solution. I think you should try doing this.

Re: Win7 64-bit Movie Maker fails to show HD 1080p and 720p movie from 5500 pics.

You have made a movie and getting error at the time of opening the movie that some files are missing remove unusable files and then try again. It usually happens when any of the photo and the videos which you have entered in the live movie maker may have get deleted from the saved file or that particular file maybe used by some other program. I would like recommend you to do this just try to save the file which you have made using windows live movie maker after closing all the programs. And make sure that all the photos which you have entered in the movie should be up to date. We need your more support to help you more easily so let us know what happen after trying this. But I am quite confident that it will work get you out of the problem.

I have tried using the movie mode up to 720p but it get little further an later it again shows the same message as I have got earlier in the 1080 mode. However it leaves a lot advance than in 1080p mode, which craps out attractive much right away. Piece of the cause I purchased this device in the first position was to full my time fall in movie development. I think now it would be easy to find the solution of the problem in easiest way. Please help me.

As you have tried setting your movie mode on the 720p and not getting the solution then I think you should try setting the mode more lower may be it helps you. If you are still getting the error then the problem may be by some resources I think so. Which I think mainly occur due to the system you are using is very fast and uses a lot of ram, processor and may be disk space or a WMM issue. So try reducing and check if the problem goes away. If the problem still persists then this may be surely an issue related to the windows movie make which you need to remove and install again in the system. I think this suggestion may be able to get you the solution.

We need some details to get you out of the issue so please will you provide the information which we needed to solve the issue:
    • Send us the URL of an instant recording regarding the issue.
    • The total size of the file of all the pictures you have inserted into the windows live movie maker.
    • The problem you are facing is the first time or before you have got such error

I want to that when you are getting the error 0x87160129. This is occurring at the time of saving the file or it occurs at the time of playing movie. I think information is much needed to solve this problem and so that we can precede our search at this issue that you are getting in the windows live movie maker. We need your proper support to get you out of the problem.

What is the document type of the unique video you are demanding to correct in Windows Live Movie Maker? Have you tried? You can attempt a dissimilar video example and observe if you can save it as 1080p? You declared that this matter occurs when you put out the video, does that signify that you can save the video at 1080p however you're presently having troubles in fixing them? Does this matter occur when you attempt by means of a dissimilar document type?
    Can you make an effort to following these steps and notice if it can solve the matter?
    1. Be clear that the Windows Media Player is not organizing in the backdrop.
    2. If Windows Media Player reserved resume, confirm that Windows Slide Show for Windows Media Player in not permits.
    3. Following making sure that Windows Media Player is no more running, attempt to bring out your movies once more.