Thread: Remote Support Software solutions by Microsoft?

Remote Support Software solutions by Microsoft?

I am using computer since last three years and very keen to know about the new inventions done by the Microsoft for their software. Does Microsoft contain a Remote Support Software solution? I am thinking of hosting my personal Remote sustain Server. I have gazed at all kind of Remote Support Solution at everywhere other than they are now too costly. I am looking for some similar type of Webex works where consumer can presently browse to the website and click on the linkage to start the support sitting and the technician will immediately provide the sitting number. Does Microsoft have somewhat similar to this? If yes please reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: Remote Support Software solutions by Microsoft?

I think there are many firms which are providing this kind of remote access for software. You have mentioned a name called Webex for the particular problem. There are more cheaper products are available in the market then Webex. I am using helpbeam for the remote support to the software. It costs cheap about something $30 per month and works great as you have stated. You have to give a twelve digit number to the user to get the connection. I think this will help you to get the solution for the particular problem. Try this it will help you.

I found Remote Desktop Control very useful and easy-to-use. There are a lot of ready to use explanation are influenced on remote desktop software. I am explaining you most popular of them. It has many features as it permits a network supervisor to carry out remote supervise or full remote control of any PCs in the network, with no exit his or her personal workplace. At this time is a brief catalog of probable remote networking responsibilities:
    • Remote desktop also observe the management of the computer software and isolate the personal computer manage.
    • Remote also observe the network and support to network customer.
    • Remote software also controls the allotment, fitting and arrange.
    • Remote computer shutdown and extra power administration.

Here I find the remote solution in many fields which I am describing below go through these points so that you will come to know that it can be used at many places.
    • Remote network management and administration: Remote Desktop Control allow a network administrator to execute remote monitoring or full remote control of a few PCs in the network, with no departure his or her individual workplace.
    • Home networking using remote desktop: a lot of houses have two or more computers and a network. With Remote Desktop Control software, you be able to assemble at your favorite PC and have full isolated admission to any extra computer in your home network.
    • Time work and accessing your computer while traveling: It permits you to observe the monitor of your home computer, for instance, and work on this computer from wherever in the world, now as if you were meeting in front of it. You can have admission to your e-mail, programs, and home or office network from wherever. You may depart the office early on and close your work from house, or wait at home and do a number of farm duties right by means of your house PC.
    • This software permits a support squad to get over a isolated desktop and rapidly attach any harms on the user's computer(which has windows XP, windows 7 and so on.)
    Last edited by JonathanD; 24-10-2010 at 05:40 AM.

Yeah, Microsoft RDP tool is most commonly used for remotely accessing computers. As you are looking of hosting personal Remote sustain Server, I would recommend using RHUB`s remote support appliance. It provides maximum customization. Try it out.