Thread: How to get the full version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus by using the produck key

How to get the full version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus by using the produck key

I am having the latest configured system with the windows 7 as the operating system and the Intel core i3 as the processor but some how i ma not able to install the Microsoft Office Professional Plus on to my system. The thing here is that i have the CD of the Microsoft Office Professional Plus but i guess it is of no use, because whenever i try to insert the CD on the CD ROM then i the disk tray is automatically ejected and the disk is not been read by the system. Now i have the product key which I got with the CD but it is also of no use, Can anyone tell me how to use that product key to get the full version of the Microsoft Office Professional Plus which is very much essential to me. Also please suggest me any way to use that particular disk , Does each setup has unique product key.

Re: How to get the full version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus by using the produck key

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that it is something wrong with the disk that you are using.If your system is not reading the disk only then you cant expect that CD will run. What you have top in this case is just change the disk that you are using make sure that the product key that you are using will also be change because for every copy the product key will be different if it is not the same version. And also contact the store person from where you have purchased the CD and tell hi the problem i hope that he will change the disk and will give you back.

Re: How to get the full version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus by using the produck key

First of all thank you for considering the problem and also for finding the solution, actually the problem was in the CD that i was using since it was corrupted so i went to the store from where i purchased that disk and then replaced the same with other one. But the thing here is that i am not able to install the office setup because it is showing me the product key error. I don't know what went wrong i tried it for more than 10 times but it is showing me the same result, What should i do know please help me in this case i am frustrated a lot by entering h the product key again and again and i am sure that the key i am entering is the right one and also one more thing that i would like to mention here is that the product key that i am using this time is the same key that i got with my first disk which i replaced later on.
    Last edited by Dakshina; 24-10-2010 at 05:37 AM.

If you are using the trial version then you may be able to find the product key for a that version in more than one location. Finding the key depends on how the key was obtained (CD/DVD, downloaded, subscription, or preinstalled by the computer manufacturer, system builder, or reseller). To find the product key for a trial version, check the following locations:
    • Office 2003 and Office 2007 - Desktop Trial or Microsoft Office 60 Day Trial - Online icon when a preinstalled trial is available. Double-clicking on the Microsoft Office 60 Day Trial - Online icon opens an Office Online Web page to either download an Office trial or obtain the product key.
    • Sticker on CD case or other packaging.
    • Microsoft Product Identifier Card.
    • Confirmation e-mail message that was received from an online download or a renewal notice.

If you are using the full version of the ms office and you are not able to locate the product key than you have to follow the below steps to get the key back:
    1. It may be on the Sticker on the CD case.
    2. Or it may be on the other packaging of the CD case.
    3. Also it can be on a Certificate of Authenticity.
    4. The can be sent to you online if you have purchased the disk online.
    5. You have to visit the same retail office to get the key back because they must be having the key with them .
    6. I f you will fail from all the sides than do one thing just download the office from http://office.microsoft.com with the full download of the version you require.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you t=have damaged the product key that you are currently having with you or the key must have got corrupted, Here in this case if you are not able to find your own key then you can find the new one for the. And to get the new key what you have to do is just contact the Support.You can also do it by running the Product Activation Wizard on your computer. And if you need more information on this wizard the you have to visit the (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950929/ ) And then you have to contact the Microsoft activation center which will help you in this case. And if your contact is successful then you have to keep these two things with you.
    1. The CD-ROM of the product .
    2. Any of the readable parts of your original product key

Doing all this things is not helping you or not getting you the key that you require then the last hope is that you have to follow the following steps, This steps are nothing but the service that Microsoft Customer support sites offers you:
    • First you have to try Searchable Knowledge Base where you have to Search technical support information
    • Then you have to visit the technical support site and ask them frequently for the key
    • If possible then contact the retail officer which sale you the CD.
    • Try and search for the related keys over the internet.