Thread: How to login Outlook 2010 at my Windows Live account?

How to login Outlook 2010 at my Windows Live account?

I have started using Outlook 2010 recently. So I am not having enough ideas about it. Before that I was using Outlook 2007 which was much better than Outlook 2003 but little bit complicated. Now while using the Outlook 2010, I am not able to login it at my account of Windows Live!! I have tried many different methods for doing it, but nothing worked appropriately. So thought that you members can help me resolving this issue. Please help me by explaining how to login Outlook 2010 at my Windows Live account? I am expecting that some members hanging out there will respond me soon.

Re: How to login Outlook 2010 at my Windows Live account?

Yes it is possible, but may be not synchronize. Go as follows:
    1. Open Outlook
    2. File -> Open -> Export to file - -> click Import> Contact folder twice - -> Comma Separated Values (Windows), choose> place to store and save
    3. Log into Windows Live Mail account
    4. Contacts -> Manage - go to> saved file and import -> Import -> Microsoft Outlook (using CSV)

If CSV file is not getting exported from Outlook, then try using Outlook instead of comma separated values - to use Tab Separated Values.

Does not get the proper solution. Live gets by with "internal Error importing file". Whatever makes mans: in the CSV file it always says it would be empty, the text file it comes with the error. In my Live account is peculiarly the contacts page in English (default), so the entire menu bar on the left, everything. When I am trying to change the language to German, it seems also to be a mistake. Maybe it has to do with it.?! Moreover I am getting complicated with export and import?

Moreover I am getting complicated with export and import?
    First, I register with the Hotmail Outlook Connector with Windows Live Hotmail in. The Hotmail account will appear with all folders including calendar in the left bar under the Outlook Personal Folders. For the future calendar synchronization, it may be important that the primary calendar in Windows Live Hotmail as a "calendar" is called. This calendar is now in Outlook with the Hotmail account also displayed. Now, the current standard calendar in the Personal folder in the list view switch (ribbon card "View" -> "Change View" -> "List"). Important: only the "old" from the user's default calendar may be active. Now all the events and highlight the Hotmail calendar shift in (ribbon card "Start" -> Actions -> Move). Similarly one can proceed analogously to all other data with (contacts, notes, tasks). Tab in the Ribbon "File" account settings are now open. There is a Hotmail account, inter alia, in the tab "data files" field. In this (!) Tab, the Hotmail account just set as default, although location under an "available" is not mentioned here. The "old" personal folders file I have removed. The data were indeed in the Hotmail folder already moved. After that determination, and a restart Outlook Hotmail account appears in the Outlook bar left in the first place (as before, the Personal folder). The Hotmail calendar named "calendar" is therefore the default calendar. All appointments and tasks in the Outlook Today home page and in the right time and task bar is displayed correctly. In the username folder -> AppData -> Local -> Microsoft -> Outlook, there is a data. Ost files for offline use with all Hotmail. If the computer is online, everything is automatically synchronized. Only the e-mail account you have to send e-mails in control when other standard e-mail account as the Hotmail account using a. This is particularly important when responding to meeting invitations.

The whole thing works for me the Live Wave 4 conversion error free since. And on the Microsoft Messenger for iPhone can be all data, including calendar and contacts, view and edit so until Exchange ActiveSync is enabled. I use Outlook 2010 with the Hotmail Connector 14, in both the 64 bit version. All information given by the "Benito" above and tested by myself but without warranty. I highly recommend you to back up data first separately, all!

First, I register with the Hotmail Outlook Connector with Windows Live Hotmail in. The Hotmail account will appear with all folders including calendar in the left bar under the Outlook Personal Folders.
    As far as a great idea, but for me it starts with the fact that I have a live account with no email account. (The account I have with a live-address email from my internet provider offers). This means that I live account did not have the "hotmail outlook connector" can embed in outlook so I tried to get me to subsequently to hotmail address "for the live account. Not! It then goes to a page where you live a completely new ID requested. I am now trying since beaten two months to transfer the data from outlook to Windows Live Mail, without success. And with all due respect, I am a fairly experienced user! Normally, one would expect that there is a wizard that can import all data from outlook just in Windows Live Mail. But this - this is a single abduction, really!!

try time a new Windows Live ID to set up, without prior login to your existing account. After that I would from your new account, link the new ID with your existing ID.
    Windows Live Home -> Options -> View Options for Windows Live -> Account -> Linked IDs -> Linked IDs to add.
    Then I would try my procedure described above. If this does not work, could you with your new Windows Live ID as described above and set up Outlook solution with your existing ID yet a POP3 account. Or you delete the forwarding your e-mail address to Hotmail with your Internet provider. I myself am for e-mail addresses only my provider and use Windows Live exclusively for contacts, calendar, notes and tasks. Forwarding to Hotmail or queries I have not been established. After all, you have two IDs with a lot of room to experiment. Apparently today is also to be released to the Exchange ActiveSync service for Windows Live. I wish you every success in any case.