Thread: Best Software for exchange server 2007 backup

Best Software for exchange server 2007 backup

I am having a Microsoft Windows Server 2007 and i have fear of loosing my data any time so i am here to ask you guys about the best software which can help me to take the back up of my data without any risk. I mean software should be most powerfull and easy. I have heard some names as DPM from microsoft & ARC SERV. Still i feel like there would be many more which can provide more functions and flexibility then these two and i just don't want to rely on Microsoft's name.

Re: Best Software for exchange server 2007 backup

System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM) 2010 is a backup and recovery solution from Microsoft for Windows environments and delivers unified data protection for Windows servers and clients. DPM 2010 protection and recovery scenarios provides for the recovery disks, tape drives or Cloud in a scalable, easily manageable and cost effective manner.

During the configuration of the protection, presented me the Data Protection Manager (DPM), the following error message:
    The consistency test 'eseutil.exe' for this protective group can not be performed because 'eseutil.exe' does not exist on the DPM server is.
    Copy the following files from the Exchange Server installation folder to the location "c: Program Files \ microsoft DPMDPMbin" on the DPM server.
    • Ese.dll
    • Eseutil.exe

Make sure that you have 64-bit version of "eseutil.exe" on a 32-bit DPM server copy no. The 32-bit version of "eseutil.exe" is on the product media of the Exchange server. You can choose to have the consistency check with Eseutil.exe not executed for this protective group is, by running the eseutil to check the option disable data integrity. Disabling the option is not recommended because it is not guaranteed that the protected Exchange data can be recovered.

ARCserve Backup from Fujitsu is a complete data protection solution, because of their ease of use and its comprehensive functionality to the requirements of both small business is just as large enterprises. This market-leading solution provides the comprehensive protection of your data on distributed servers, databases, applications and multiple clients. With a wide range of powerful, easy to use data protection tools, ARCserve Backup provides complete data protection provide for environments of all sizes. ARCserve Backup protects the integrity and availability of your most valuable information assets.

Symantec Backup Exec 2010 offers industry-leading technologies for backup and restoration of server and desktop applications. The solution ensures greater data while reducing storage and management costs through integrated duplication and archiving technology. Backup Exec 2010 reduces downtime and ensures that mission-critical data on virtual or physical systems better protected and within seconds can be restored. Backup Exec 2010 supports both new hardware and software such as Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7 or Exchange 2010. To consider new options for archiving and duplication are offered. The duplication of redundant option removes data from the backup, you can call this as a very effective compression. With the archiving option can be used to backup data for archiving purposes. For example, a swap is rarely necessary data to less expensive media easy.

Who never had his PC or server crashed or partly burnt infected (hs DD). Here is the utility that allows you to bounce back after loss of data. Indeed it via a tape drive, hard disk or other backup media, will you prevent software failures or even hardware. In terms of use are, that it could not be simpler. Whether in manual or assisted mode, the establishment of daily backup or not incremental, Veritas satisfy your expectations. It's the same course for restorations. I regret, however, the requirement to have a tape drive to be able to make a bootable disaster recovery. Indeed, if the system is reached, this one will have to be reinstalled abroad and Veritas to restore your data. But that is two hours (max) to reinstall the base system to be able to find these valuable data. It should be noted that many such solutions exist on the market, but Veritas true leader arises from its experience and quality of the software. For purposes other than professional, however I suggest you make a turn to less expensive solutions, but quite adequate for personal computers.

VERITAS Backup Exec is a network backup solution ultra-efficient, friendly and flexible. Backup Exec incorporates Assistants streamline operations, making it a tool of great clarity for the layman and at the same time, with sufficient capacity to satisfy the discerning user. Together with a wide range of options and agents, Backup Exec is intended as a backup solution capable of leading the networks grow and evolve with their configurations. By protecting your vital business data, Backup Exec boosts the value of your investment in equipment and reduces the bill of your storage operations. Offered as an option, the Remote Agent is a backup agent that extends the data protection of a network. The Remote Agent Agent Accelerator exploit the proprietary technology of VERITAS who performs distributed processing and source compression at the protection of file servers and remote database.

lion123456 Guest

Nowadays, more and more people are aware of the protection of their important data. I applied to buy an exchange server backup software called easus todo backup advanced server edition in our company last month. Having used for almost 1 month, everything goes fluently and the service is also good. i think it is helpful, here is a simple introduction of the excahnge backup software, anyone who r interested can have a look

Use simple windows utility for backup NTBackup

Xsbaby Guest

So many recommendations here. I also want to find a good solution for my Exchange databases. Once I tired to backup my exchange server database with Ntbackup, but failed in the end. I don't know why and what happened. Some also suggest the Symantec and I know it's a good stuff. But it's a little bit expensive for me. So i really need something affordable but also professional and complete.