Thread: Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel

Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel

Hi friends! I have a problems with my excel, While i start this program then open the file in MS Excel. Excel pops a message that "MS Excel has stumbled upon a problem and need to close" and after this message it pops up "Recover my work and restart MS Excel". I choose the option and then MS Excel does a document recovery and I am able to analyses my data. i tried to reinstall, but then also it didn't solved my problem can anybody help me???

Re: Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel

hello! To solve your problem just Go to Start menu->Run or press windows+R key, Type regedit (i.e. Registry file) and click OK. After doing this find the way through: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1" and after doing this set the Load Behaviour value to 3. Really this is work. Because i try this many time and i get successes in this.

Here is the best way to solve your problem. Actually problem is either in excel or in your Operating System. If problem is in your Operating System than it must be affected with virus or your Operating System must be corrupted. If the problem is with the virus then install any anti-virus and solve the problem. Or if the problem is with your Operating System then you must have to format your system. And if this also not the problem then the problem is in your system file. If this is the problem then just go to Run and type regedit that is your registry file. and the following: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Exce l\Addins\BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1 and after this change the value as 3. its really work.

I have some solution tips for you, i guess you like this. I just found one site for you really this is superb Excel Recovery software by uninstall you can try this. First you download Free download Excel Recovery software from http://www.data-recovery-software.in....html#download. This is the site where you can get the recovery software. You can also Buy the registered version from here http://www.data-recovery-software.in/excel.html#buy. If you don't want to bye this software you download trial version of it. Really this is working. Must try once.

Yes friend you no what Sometimes a MS Office program may close before you can make the changes and save to a file you are currently working on. Some likely causes include:
    • A power outage occurs.

• Your system is made unstable by another program.

• Something goes wrong with the Microsoft Office program itself.

Even if you can't always avoid problems such as these from happening, you can also take steps to secure your work when an Office program closes strangely.