Thread: can change Voice through any software?

can change Voice through any software?

hi friends will you please suggest any software that really change the voice not 100% but it would somewhat similar to any voice. Currently i am using Voice Changer 6.0 Diamond on MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 but this program is not working properly as per my convenience. Inform me such kind of software that make my voice sound as close as possible to his, Please tell me that how it works actually. Could anyone suggest how i could do this? please tell me kind of software or converter that must convert my sound to actual voice.any help would be much appreciated !.

Re: can change Voice through any software?

Oh here you want to change your voice to other voice But the problem is that you don't know how to do properly with proper software. you are using the Voice Changer 6.0 Diamond which not so latest program which change your voice as you want it. Here is your problem solution you can use AV Voice Changer Software 7.0.32 which is the best for your use.It is easy to use Bcoz is has very less and easy to under stand features.AV Voice Changer Software 7.0.32 is useful for users who want to have a fun time online. They can use it to create exciting conversation environments while doing voice chat in instant messenger programs. Just buy this software will help you to change your voice to anything which is included in it.

You are about to change the voice for fun. This is gonna be done by using so many software. But most important thing is that which software you want to use it must have nice features which can be understand by anyone and also take less space after competing installation. You can go with AUDIO RETOUCHER 3.6.0.13 Software Bcoz it has best rating among all kind of software. Which allow you to change the voice in many other voices.AUDIO RETOUCHER 3.6.0.13 is an Audio effect processor that will changes the pitch and tempo of an audio composition. This software the sound or voice might modified lightly, try out this latest software will can convert your voice to other voice frequently.

If you have no idea that how to change a voice you can refer MORPHVOX CLASSIC Voice Changer 2.0. This software is mostly useful when you are playing games online. This software will change the voice when you are play a game and it will change according to you and while you are chatting. You can use this voice changer to to enhance your online gaming experience or to disguise your age, gender or identity. This voice changer can even send out belches and drum rolls with a push of a key, mouse or joystick button. It will change your voice to match your personality. IT require OS-Windows 2000, Windows XP or higher, Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, DirectX 8.0. This is the best software that will surely help you out.