Thread: DarwiinRemote and Nestopia not communicating

DarwiinRemote and Nestopia not communicating

I have got my Macbook and i thought to take an advantage of some interesting features, So i tried using DarwiinRemote application to check that it work with an NES Emulator. I am having an issue for communicating between the Wii Remote & Nestopia. My macbook has an Emulator Enhancer as well. Key strokes on my macbook with regarding the DarwiinRemote are mapper without any problem but matching the keyboard functions in Nestopia not working. So i can play the game from the keyboard but Wii remote does not responds. I have checked using my Wii remote in some other applications and it worked there. What could be the problem?

Re: DarwiinRemote and Nestopia not communicating

Even i am having the similar kind of issue on my macbook. Actually i am having Darwiin remote along with the SNES 9x, But the problem is that they are not at all communicating with each other. I have check the remote and it is working so it is for sure that there is nothing wrong with the remote. Problem seems to be with the SNES 9x.

I suggest you both guys to update the drivers for your Mac OS X as it might happen that using the Wii remote on your mac os would be working but due to the lack of proper drivers it won't be usable to upto its maximum limits. You guys at least to try installing all the update of your operating system which might solves this problem. But make sure that you have kept all the backup so it does not get messy at any stage while making changes in an OS.

No sooner has the Nintendo Wii won a place in the highly competitive market of game consoles, smart Mac users of futuristic console controller have purpose. In conjunction with the free software DarwiinRemote you control your own Mac over the Wii Remote. As the Games of the Nintendo Wii is controlled with the Apple DarwiinRemote programs by hand. This builds the software on a Mac interface between the white and the new Nintendo console. I guess you guys need to check about both the things which you are using but may be not the latest one which might be causing such problems while communicating between each other.

One hisses with the Wii Remote around in the best manner of Zorro "Z" through the air and linked this command with the start of the browser, the Mac will automatically open the appropriate program. So the conclusion is that the DarwiinRemote is certainly more of a gimmick for crazy Mac users as a program with real added value. But actually speaks not mind trying something crazy. Provided we are proud owners of a Nintendo Wii and a newer generation Macs. It happens some time that these setup does not works but still it is not like they do can't work together.